To your BB while working out? I know you can use it as a media player for music, but do you use it as an mp3 player while working out? Would you?
    04-13-08 03:20 PM
    I don't because it would get all sweaty! LOL
    04-13-08 03:25 PM
    I don't but my daughter does....
    04-13-08 03:26 PM
    I probably wouldn't .. what if it falls while running! I'd be too scared. :-p
    04-13-08 03:31 PM
    I don't that's what the ipod is for!
    04-13-08 03:35 PM
    I have used it in the past. I'm still looking for that Stereo BT Headset that can withstand pleasant(sweaty) workouts. The regular (plug in) headsets don't last long for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-08 03:38 PM
    I don't that's what the ipod is for!
    I'm no IPODDER. lol but i had a very nice P2, that i recently lost, and Im trying to figure out what to do until i A. get another one or B. find the one i lost. I'm scared though. I don't think my Berry will fall out while on the tread mill....but......
    04-13-08 03:43 PM
    I use my iPod when I'm at the gym - can't work out w/ out music!
    04-13-08 03:46 PM
    I bought an arm strap intended for an ipod, put my pearl in it and work out like crazy.

04-13-08 03:46 PM
    I bought an arm strap intended for an ipod, put my pearl in it and work out like crazy.
    I've been thinking about doing the same thing. How good of a fit is that?
    04-13-08 03:59 PM
    It's snug but fits fine. I don't remember the Rand but if you want more info pm me and I'll look when I get home. Biggest problem is plugging in the headphones (unless you're using Bluetooth I guess). Since the ipod plug is on the bottom, the plug hole is on the bottom. So I put my pearl in upside down and then have to work the case a little to get it plugged in on the side. Pm me and I'll send pics of the setup and details.

04-13-08 04:14 PM
    i use it to work out... and it helps pass time!
    04-13-08 05:15 PM
    The only thing I wanna hear when I work out is my buddy talkin trash to me.
    Just the way I do things

04-13-08 10:11 PM
    I use mine when I work out, it can be a bit distracting though. Sometimes I'll try to text or email when I'm running. Running and trying to text do not go well together.
    04-13-08 10:15 PM
    hahaha, no, do not text and run,lol. how do you guys listen to it? is it in a case or just naked in your pockets?
    04-13-08 10:49 PM
    I use mine on the treadmill everyday. The trick is to get a long enough headsets so that you can freely run without worrying that you'd drop it.

There are two slots on the threadmill so you can put the water bottles in. I put my BB in one and my bottle in the other one. Works great for me.
    04-13-08 11:17 PM
    I work out with my BB as well. I have a Zune that I listen to most of the time, but don't have a case that has a belt clip or wrist strap. Until I get one for the Zune, it is easier just to take the BB with me. Since I'm also self-employed, it keeps me in contact with my clients if needed.
    04-14-08 07:51 AM
    I listen at work - especially now - XM Radio!
    04-14-08 07:54 AM
    Yup - got the Motorola S9 bluetooth. It has replaced my mp3 player for stuff since the SD card is NOT fragile like the hd in my ZVM.
    04-14-08 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD