Well I love my BlackBerry because it has made my life so much easier. It pulls my personal and business life together. It allows me when I'm on the road to keep in communication with the office and I don't have to carry my laptop around to do my emailing.

No matter what I'm doing, no matter where I am, whether it's waiting for a plane, train, taxi, clients, etc... my BlackBerry is there to meet my needs in any capacity that I need it to.

Owning a BlackBerry and being a member of this forum is the best of both worlds: great device and fabulous people!

Of course the list could go on and on about why I love my BlackBerry but I would love to hear why you love yours.

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 07-21-07 at 11:34 AM.
    07-11-07 11:11 AM
    1. I like having all my data, i.e. contacts etc with me at all times (not that anyone calls me! Sorry straying off course here...)

2. I love gadgets, period. Even if I don't like a particular device, I just want to play with it, to say I've at least used it. I don't think someone can 'really' give an opinion about a device unless they've used it...

3. Just because...
    07-11-07 11:35 AM
    1. I like having all my data, i.e. contacts etc with me at all times (not that anyone calls me! Sorry straying off course here...)

2. I love gadgets, period. Even if I don't like a particular device, I just want to play with it, to say I've at least used it. I don't think someone can 'really' give an opinion about a device unless they've used it...

Pretty much the same. but I'm being a depressed brat right now cause mine is locked.
    07-11-07 11:38 AM
    I must agree with you too Navilyn. I am a gadget person as well. I love to play with all devices and you are right..........no one can really comment on any device unless they have experienced it first hand. I think it's a magical moment.....once you play with a BlackBerry you are hooked and will wonder how you ever did without one.

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 07-11-07 at 12:16 PM.
    07-11-07 12:12 PM
    1. push email and all contacts
    2. always connected to the internet
    3. it is the best smartphone hands down
    07-11-07 12:57 PM
    1. always connected, always on
    2. when i put down my blackberry, i feel like I'm on vacation - there's no need to travel anymore in order to get away. just shut it down for an hour and you feel like you are removed from the world.
    3. it increases my sex appeal by a factor of 3
    07-11-07 01:28 PM
    1. Contacts contacts contacts, anywhere.
    2. I get fidgity and it is something to do when i am in an airport etc.
    3. GOLF...my blackberry gives me the freedom to be on the course, but still be at work
    07-11-07 01:48 PM
    1) Wicked cool, state-of-the-art technology
    2) Gives me an excuse to get out of annoying conversations...lol
    3) IM, Internet & e-mail anywhere & everywhere

4) One more thing! - Just one more piece of technology that I can use apart from Microsoft!!
    07-11-07 02:48 PM
    1. Doesn't talk back to me.
    2. Everything that's in my Outlook is with me 24/7/365 so I'm never out of touch.
    3. It does 90% of what I do on my laptop and keeps me connected at all times.
    07-11-07 03:24 PM
    The reasons are endless but just three...

1) Pin Pals
    2) Awsome features
    3) It's a world of it's own
    07-11-07 03:28 PM
    1) Calendar, contacts,tasks, memos all sync with outlook great.
    2) Don't have to carry a phone and a PDA
    3) Email is instant (This is the most important)

I know that's 3, but here are more

4) Stability, it doesn't crash
    5) I get to say I have a BB
    6) Web browsing
    7) The list goes on and on
    07-11-07 08:41 PM
    1) Calendar, contacts,tasks, memos all sync with outlook great.
    2) Don't have to carry a phone and a PDA
    3) Email is instant (This is the most important)

I know that's 3, but here are more

4) Stability, it doesn't crash
    5) I get to say I have a BB
    6) Web browsing
    7) The list goes on and on
    LOL, you took my answers! though as much as I love my BB, I will love it even more when there are more programs for it that don't cost an arm and a leg......I could really use a good doc reader program for it--I miss my ebooks.
    07-13-07 01:20 PM
    Contacts - love being able to make a quick call to my fav mexican food place to order dinner on the go...

Browser - I am online at least 3-4 times a day

Photo of husband and son (in front of Mini Cooper) as my wallpaper makes me smile!
    07-14-07 12:58 AM
    There can be no other;
    1. a COPS best friend- contacts email and gadgets
    2. No bad guy is safe or can hide with apps out there to search :-)
    3. Forum support like no other THANK YOU GUYS
    07-14-07 09:38 AM
    1) email
    2) jivetalk
    3) notepad....

I'm a simple guy.. that's what I love about my BB
    07-16-07 04:19 PM
    Contacts always at hand (I'm with Nav I never get call)
    i never have to stop working to check email.
    I just have to get my Grown man on.Sidekicks,Iphones are for kids.
    07-17-07 11:41 AM
    1- Email capabilities are by far the best of any smartphone I've used (8525,Treo750,etc)
    2- The Interface!!! I thought Windows Mobile was ok, but after using the BB?? BY FAR superior to the UI of any WM device.
    3- I feel like a grown-up (at 34 heehee)
    07-20-07 08:38 PM
    1. It's intutive.

2. I have all of my stuff, contacts, emails, web, 411, and other utils all in one place

3. Just because it's a Blackberry
    07-22-07 12:12 PM
    1. not having to sit at my PC much anymore...
    having complete access to the internet in the palm of my hand is a beautiful thing

2. i now have something to read when i go to the bathroom

3. cause it's a crackberry!

if it could cook for me, i think i'd marry it
    07-24-07 09:47 AM

if it could cook for me, i think i'd marry it
    I here that is coming in the 99xx series... Might want to get planning for the big day.
    07-24-07 01:46 PM
    1) Business
    2) Pleasure
    3) The questions when people see it, like its the greatest, most interesting thing they have ever seen.
    07-25-07 11:15 AM

3. Just because...
    Navilyn, I think we're twins
    Same reasons here for me.
    07-25-07 11:24 AM
    LOve being connected at all times

All my email, all the time

Business and pleasure in one device
    07-25-07 02:10 PM
    1. Good Battery life (unlike my last device, a Palm Treo 680)

2. Simple clean user interface, no pre-installed bloated crap (again unlike Palm with Addit etc)

3. More stable operating system than Symbian or Palm, not a single reset yet

I could go on.....
    07-25-07 05:34 PM
    Narrowing it down to 3 reasons is soooo hard Gia, but here it goes: 1. Organizes my personal & business life. I wouldn't be able to function properly in either world with out her.
    2. This is by far the best device that has been created for users that are not "technical genuises".
    3. The look of envy on the faces of the non bb owners.

Love the site too, cb.com has enhanced my bb ownership one million %

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-07 08:28 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD