02-23-09 02:31 AM
33 12
tools
    btw: if things are radically broken like this, feel free to hit me up over email: dieter at smartphoneexperts dawt com

and yeah, it was incredibly annoying and I'm very sorry
    02-12-09 07:48 PM
    Great, thanks Dieter. I will keep that in mind. Hopefully, nothing will happen on this scale again.
    02-12-09 07:51 PM
    LMAO ... battery pull = the cure to everything!!!
    I co-sign!!!!!!!!
    02-12-09 07:54 PM
    It's being worked on. Stay tuned.
    Many Many Thanks!
    02-12-09 08:22 PM
    Anyone else getting bumped into the shop crackberry store by clicking on a random link? It happened to me like 5 times already. I'll click on anything and it brings me to the store instead of where I intended to click. Great tactic here!
    It was on my Mac earlier this afternoon....

Crackberry must be HURTING for money!!!
    02-12-09 08:34 PM
    Uh, yeah. A battery pull helped me get over the flu. Yay for battery pulls.

Seriously, however, the Crackberry Store fun has happened to me all day as well. If you keep hitting the back button, it will eventually get you to the right spot. PITA to be sure.
    I heard that a battery pull will cure cancer and AIDS, combined.
    02-12-09 08:36 PM
    Wow this happened again to me over the weekend! Weeee! Crackberry store!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 02:14 AM
    You are not alone. It hit me yesterday. I rebooted my laptop several times and could not make it go away.

There is obviously a problem because Dieter said so so I guess that we just have to hang in there while the web gurus do their stuff.

I do not know exactly what happened but I do know that CrackBerry has passed 750 000 members and that has put, to put it mildly, strain on the servers which have been undergoing additions at great speed.

I hope and expect this to get fixed since it is not our plan to overload the CrackBerry store with everyone hitting it at once - lol. I also expect and hope that CrackBerry will continue to grow.
    02-23-09 02:31 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD