We are a Business phone and we don't have linkedin the business app for OS7 yet ??... We are an international device and we don't have skype the international service... What the is going on ???? RIM is loosing its Business features 1 at a time... We need these MAIN issues resolved on BB10 or it will jus be another great phone with a lot of needs missing like the PlayBook... RIM fix ur app situation, U can have all the developers build the greatest graphic games but the thing won't sell unless u get the REAL apps not games
    05-08-12 01:40 AM
    The html 5 Site for linkedin on OS7 is really good, better then the linkedin app ever was.
    tjseaman and Jonathank like this.
    05-08-12 01:45 AM
    +1^ link is touch.linkedin.com
    tjseaman likes this.
    05-08-12 08:12 AM
    Would still prefer an app. I don't expect to see one until BB10.

The touch site does work, but a poor excuse for a native app.
    05-08-12 08:15 AM
    Why do you need an app if the mobile site works just as well, if not better, than an app?

And when did we ever have Skype on BlackBerry phones? Aside from one US carrier, forgot which one, which was only good for IM and possibly calls? If thats the case, just use IM+ as it allows Skype IM to be used.
    05-08-12 11:47 AM
    i still think the op has a valid point. browsers are ok, but the world is evolving to apps, and RIM should certainly figure out a way to have corporate friendly apps like linkedin, hhonors, marriott, and all major airlines should have apps.

It is 2012, people dont use a mobile browser to "get things done" RIM wants high end corporate users for their handsets, so they'd better have apps that appeal to them

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-08-12 12:43 PM
    i still think the op has a valid point. browsers are ok, but the world is evolving to apps, and RIM should certainly figure out a way to have corporate friendly apps like linkedin, hhonors, marriott, and all major airlines should have apps.

It is 2012, people dont use a mobile browser to "get things done" RIM wants high end corporate users for their handsets, so they'd better have apps that appeal to them

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Html apps use the browser so that theory just got shot down.
    Jonathank likes this.
    05-08-12 12:48 PM
    I have the Linkedin app on my 9900. I used to have it on my 9780, then when i upgraded, it moved across with me....so, there is one avaliable
    05-08-12 12:55 PM
    Why do you need an app if the mobile site works just as well, if not better, than an app?

And when did we ever have Skype on BlackBerry phones? Aside from one US carrier, forgot which one, which was only good for IM and possibly calls? If thats the case, just use IM+ as it allows Skype IM to be used.
    Yes another Joke.. Verizon was the only carrier to have Skype... Verizon is a CDMA carrier. Why put skype on Verizon and not Tmobile or ATT??. You don't have that many international customers on Verizon SO WHY DO THEY have skype.. Things are sooooo backwards
    05-08-12 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD