I feel like a kid the week before Christmas (which is weird since I am Jewish, but I digress). I am so excited to hear what will be revealed next week, I just cant wait. To make matters worse, BBRY and other companies are all holding back on any (big) releases or announcements since they want to save it for the show.

Feel sorry for Kevin as he has to find something to write about on the Blog, when everything is quite.

I guess patience is not a virtue that I possess.

See you all in Orlando Next week!
    jordandrews90 likes this.
    05-09-13 08:26 AM
    I feel like a kid the week before Christmas (which is weird since I am Jewish, but I digress). I am so excited to hear what will be revealed next week, I just cant wait. To make matters worse, BBRY and other companies are all holding back on any (big) releases or announcements since they want to save it for the show.

Feel sorry for Kevin as he has to find something to write about on the Blog, when everything is quite.

I guess patience is not a virtue that I possess.

See you all in Orlando Next week!
    LOL!! I am not going to Orlando but I do feel like a kid a week before Christmas...make that 4 weeks before Christmas. That's when I will be able to finally upgrade to the Z10! The only thing I hits before then is the 10.1 update to be released by AT&T.
    05-09-13 08:33 AM
    As long as we reign in our "Mind Blowing" expectation, we will not have the melt down threads after. Oh, who am I kidding? The meltdown will happen regardless!

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 07:34 AM
    better have a date with bb10 for the playbook!

or else...
    05-10-13 07:41 AM
    I doubt we will see BB10 om PB. Unless it's just an announcement. Otherwise I would expect we would have seen leaks all ready...

Posted via CB10 on my Commodore 64
    05-10-13 08:04 AM