Went to Best buy here in the DFW, only key one on display, no Key2 in stock in all of the metroplex was told to have it order, but holding off to see for any issue, still going to get it but just waiting. Majority use will be mostly managing my accounts and light room mobile. I be using my camera for the pictures and using the Sony play memory app or NFC whichever is fastest once I get the phone.

for this app Lightroom mobile, I was wondering if someone with a key2 post a screenshot of picture you edited.
    How is the interface, any lag, viewing the app.
    When sharing pictures to social media accounts any issue and resolution the same, (I am aware some social media changes it)

Thank you
    07-15-18 08:17 AM
    Went to Best buy here .....or this app Lightroom mobile, I was wondering if someone with a key2 post a screenshot of picture you edited.
    How is the interface, any lag, viewing the app.
    When sharing pictures to social media accounts any issue and resolution the same, (I am aware some social media changes it)

Thank you
    Hi,

Just installed it to see how it might improve the key2 photos in low light.

The app runs fine as far as I can tell, no issues. Can't speak to social media.
    07-15-18 02:26 PM
    Here is an example of a challenging lighting scenario which I think the Key2 actually managed to handle quite well. This was without HDR and the normal f1.8 lens.

First is unmodified
    2nd is Adobe Lightroom Lighting Auto Correct.
    Attached Thumbnails Lightroom on Key2-key2-original-f1.8.jpg   Lightroom on Key2-lrm-auto-correct-key2.jpg  
    Leonadiz likes this.
    07-15-18 02:37 PM
    Here is an example of a challenging lighting scenario which I think the Key2 actually managed to handle quite well. This was without HDR and the normal f1.8 lens.

First is unmodified
    2nd is Adobe Lightroom Lighting Auto Correct.
    Thank you definitely ordering key2
    07-15-18 06:14 PM