I have had the BB for about 4 months now (a newbie to many). I can honestly say, that my life was "normal" before I discovered this hand held device from ****. Don't get me wrong, I love it. Maybe a bit too much. I have met some great people and not so great people in the last 4 months. I have deleted many and kept some that I now can call friends. This little machine has changed me (in some good ways and in some bad). I am not as productive at work or at home. I live for the sound of the "ping" to see who wants to talk to me. You always wonder who is on the other end. Are they for real? In a world were it is more and more difficult to meet poeple with common ground, this little hand held helps with that. Many of the people I have chatted with have made me laugh out loud. Mind you, a little weird when in the bathroom (and don't tell me you don't take this into the bathroom with you). Of course, there are the ones that are "happily married" but seem to be able to have a conversation with you and not their wives. Those are the ones I have deleted. The people who invented this machine, must have known what it would do to us. I use to go to bed at a normal time. Now I seem to be able to live on little sleep, having long conversations with the "ping" on the other end. This is my new life, and I wouldn't change a thing.
    10-13-08 05:35 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Sounds like you got it bad, just glad you got it!
    10-13-08 05:47 PM
    WOW!!!! Maybe i need to try the BBM?!?!? LOL
    10-13-08 05:52 PM
    Yeh I got it bad. But if I am to have an addiction, this is the best one I can have.
    10-13-08 06:00 PM
    HAHAHAHA!!! Welcome to CB!! It doesn't ever change!
    10-13-08 06:06 PM
    welcome to CB and congrats on your new addiction...
    10-13-08 06:06 PM
    Welcome to the fun Paddy. I hope you enjoy your new BB.
    10-13-08 06:08 PM
    You have come to the right place.(off topic) Los, i see you are creepin up on Master status, right on man...
    10-13-08 06:09 PM
    Welcome home my child!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 06:10 PM
    You have come to the right place.(off topic) Los, i see you are creepin up on Master status, right on man...
    Off topic from me as well, sorry, but: Way to go Mr. Los.
    10-13-08 06:12 PM
    Off topic from me as well, sorry, but: Way to go Mr. Los.
    Wow thanks guys didnt even notice...
    10-13-08 06:15 PM
    Welcome to CB. I only have a few bbm friends but that's all I have time for. And I'm happily married and talk to guys only. Glad you love your addiction.
    10-13-08 06:37 PM
    I love my BB too and would probably be lost with out it but I still don't get why talking to strangers is so exciting! I talk on here when I'm bored or need answers, or I'm curious what's going on out in crackberry land but do I want everyone with me when I'm out shopping or doing errands?? Um no...I still only have one friend on my BBM list after 6 months of having my BB and he knows who he is!!

I just don't get the thrill...ughhhh I wish I did though!!
    10-13-08 06:42 PM
    My bb kept me from drounding ........................Just kidding but would be pretty sweet if it did lol

Welcome to the league of wackjobs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-13-08 06:45 PM
    Hey Paddy! Welcome to the CB family! I agree, you got it bad
    10-13-08 06:56 PM
    Wow such great support. This is better than Rehab. Not that I ever went, mind you. He he. I feel so warm and fuzzy. Thanks everyone. I am not alone!!!!!
    10-13-08 08:30 PM
    HEY! I want Blackberry friends too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 09:09 PM
    Needless to say, I have had my own private BB for about 2 months and gone through 4 storms already but I am hooked. I think I do more looking at the BB then convince I still have a job. I did meet some great people on BBM/CB but I also can consider them as friends. Whenever I go out on date or bars, my BB stays with me in case a friend messages me and my excuse out. ( Guilty!! Done it ) But we all have own reasons why we carry our BB so close. It did ruin my relationship but hey, I am happier now cause to be honest, my ex is the one got me hooked. lol
    01-08-09 08:09 AM
    True story... Long live the addiction.
    01-08-09 10:59 AM
    Welcome sweety its in all of us!! Enjoy it and more importantly, USE it!
    01-10-09 11:02 PM
    I have no other hobbies now...'cept hangin here...and changing wallpapers
    01-10-09 11:17 PM
    now that was a great post!

<< slowly becoming addicted. feed me.
    01-10-09 11:24 PM
    I'd say that I was addicted to hearing my phone *ding* too, but I wouldn't be so eager to hear from people who I don't have a real relationship with in person. Talking to strangers just doesn't interest me much.
    01-11-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD