You are confusing people complaining in a comment section on the Internet with sales. With all of the "support " BlackBerry gets from comment sections all over the Web bb10 still flopped in sales.
    Yes. Also, BB represents the most strident, extremist fans.....essentially, they are what's left of the userbase....the rest have been stripped away!

Of course all companies have extreme fanboys.....and a corp. like Apple has a huge number - not only because their base is huge, but because they've been delivering the goods for so long. So, I think there would be some backlash from their extremist base - but maybe you would never have attracted many of those people anyways, and Apple, naturally also has far, far more casual users (because of it's easy to use nature, reliability, and popularity), as well as all those in between. LG probably feels if it can sway even a small percentage of them, it's worth it.

Samsung on the other hand, probably has a very small extremist base dedicated to them - I am guessing. I think the ardent fanboys in their camp tend to more "anti-Apple" and "android" fanboys, rather than "Samsung" fanboys. If I were LG, it's the Samsung camp I'd be going after the hardest, and the ones I'd expect to be the easiest mark! IF you can put out superior hardware, Samsung users are ripe for the picking!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-17-13 05:18 AM
26 12