A lot of the users here have experience with a wide variety of devices.
    Sure thing. I apologise and mea maxima culpa. Now, can anybody, somebody tell us which is the best phone? Nokia 1110 or BlackBerry Z30?

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    08-07-14 12:30 PM
    Great!

Now this thread too became an android advertisement.

"I fell over my head and blown away"
    " I can post the traffic data of my kitkat here"
    "Apps" and "specs"
    " BlackBerry fail"
    "LoL" and "wink".
    " Freedom of expression ".

Did I miss anything?

Where is the problem ? you only want to read " ios and android are crap " ?

Posted via my Q10
    08-07-14 12:33 PM
    This is what I can't understand about users on this site.
    Quick to call others sheep, but only want to hear about BlackBerry or that it's better...

Who's really the sheep?
    Yes it's a BlackBerry fan site, but should that mean that it's only limited to praising BlackBerry? When there are a couple downfalls?
    Seems like sheep

Caribbean Z30
    08-07-14 12:37 PM
    Quick to call others sheep, but only want to hear about BlackBerry or that it's better...

Who's really the sheep?
    Yes it's a BlackBerry fan site, but should that mean that it's only limited to praising BlackBerry? When there are a couple downfalls?
    Seems like sheep

Caribbean Z30
    When the Media and everyone from, the carriers to the people on the internet are constantly shoving in your face that blackberry is bad or dead, this is our sanctuary. Don't ruin it with pessimism. That being said

BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry

With that out of the way a lot of us crackberians use other devices other platforms is because they work and the reason we switch back to blackberry is because blackberry works better in some aspects. Keeping on several platfroms keep us off existential fanboy trains that the iSheep and NanDroid see so desperately to rely on to validate their ilguided attempts at reinforcing their need for attention and bashing of others. Those who arent iSheep or NanDroids, who venture outside those walled gardens see things- other platforms as something that contributes to the evolution of technology. Clearly there are times when joking or making fun of your fanboyism is allowed, and now is the time, because your on a BlackBerry naturally you, without bashing, make fun of yourself and others like you.
    Last edited by lui22; 08-08-14 at 09:30 AM.
    clickitykeys likes this.
    08-07-14 02:58 PM
    Why would someone use a virtual keyboard on a touchscreen as a trackpad? It doesn't make sense and it's useless, the user can just use the screen after closing the virtual keyboard. I understand companies steal ideas from eachothers, but this one really doesn't make sense and totally useless. It's like saying I want a vrtual mouse on my touchscreen, oh wait a second that's exactly it! Mayybe it's just me.

Powered by Blackberry
    08-07-14 04:45 PM
    Great!

Now this thread too became an android advertisement.

"I fell over my head and blown away"
    " I can post the traffic data of my kitkat here"
    "Apps" and "specs"
    " BlackBerry fail"

"LoL" and "wink".
    " Freedom of expression ".

Did I miss anything?

Don't try and troll bait, nobody is insulting BlackBerry so get off your high chair and calm the hell down.

It's a general conversation about opinions so don't try to make it into something that it doesn't need to be..

Play nice.
    08-08-14 01:55 AM
    Why would someone use a virtual keyboard on a touchscreen as a trackpad? It doesn't make sense and it's useless, the user can just use the screen after closing the virtual keyboard. I understand companies steal ideas from eachothers, but this one really doesn't make sense and totally useless. It's like saying I want a vrtual mouse on my touchscreen, oh wait a second that's exactly it! Mayybe it's just me.

Powered by Blackberry
    I'm finding it hard to understand your post
    Last edited by MC_A_DOT; 08-08-14 at 02:13 AM.
    08-08-14 01:59 AM
    Where is the problem ? you only want to read " ios and android are crap " ?

Posted via my Q10
    I did not say that. No. I was talking about android advertisements.

Quick to call others sheep, but only want to hear about BlackBerry or that it's better...Caribbean Z30
    It is alright. To reassure, I don't call anyone sheep. No hard feelings, ok?

Who's really the sheep?
    Seems like sheep

Caribbean Z30
    Comments aiming at improvement is something understandable. But keep advertising android is insulting people. If people want to know the goodness of LG or Samsung or any other Chinese android, they will gladly go to their webpages and findout.
    08-08-14 02:23 AM
    Don't try and troll bait, nobody is insulting BlackBerry so get off your high chair and calm the hell down.

It's a general conversation about opinions so don't try to make it into something that it doesn't need to be..

Play nice.
    Oh, I did not mean to throw anything at trolls. You mistook my intention of writing this. Anyways, no point in explaining. I too was merely expressing my opinion about the general opinions. (That is the thread changed to an android advertisement.).
    08-08-14 02:30 AM
    I did not say that. No. I was talking about android advertisements.

Comments aiming at improvement is something understandable. But keep advertising android is insulting people. If people want to know the goodness of LG or Samsung or any other Chinese android, they will gladly go to their webpages and findout.
    Are you blind or something? The title of this thread is "LG G3 ripped off BlackBerry, lol!" So who advertised android first?
    No one would be talking about any android devices if the OP didn't try to accuse them of "copying".

Another thing, if you feel insulted by someone talking about other devices you shouldn't be on the internet let alone CrackBerry, stop being childish.

It's a free world and this is a CrackBerry forum where people can talk about any device, if you don't like it then leave the thread.
    Witmen likes this.
    08-08-14 04:01 AM
    I tell you we need a new form /shape. I'm promoting triangular form. It will be a hit.

Posted via CB10
    That's actually a great suggestion. Thanks for the concept idea.
    what about a pare pod?
    Anyone remember this?

LG G3 ripped off BlackBerry, lol!-empathy.jpg

(Credit: Yanko Design)
    MC_A_DOT and pantlesspenguin like this.
    08-08-14 05:09 AM
    Now that is cool lol
    08-08-14 05:11 AM
    Are you blind or something? The title of this thread is "LG G3 ripped off BlackBerry, lol!" So who advertised android first?
    No one would be talking about any android devices if the OP didn't try to accuse them of "copying".

Another thing, if you feel insulted by someone talking about other devices you shouldn't be on the internet let alone CrackBerry, stop being childish.

It's a free world and this is a CrackBerry forum where people can talk about any device, if you don't like it then leave the thread.
    It is I who should question your eyesight. It is not only "I" felt insulted , there are other members too expressed that feeling using different words. If you don't sense it, then sorry - I don't know how to or who can can help you.

If you read the title of the thread carefully, you can see a "lol" at the end. I think that is an indication to take it with a pinch of salt. I agree that it is a valid enough reason to convert this thread into an android advertisement..!!

I suggest you follow your own advice and keep the hell away from this thread You should not be in this thread when you felt that this thread is specifically created to accuse android.

I like the subtle way you are issuing threats and insults like a cyber bully - well within the forum rules. Nice job Since you are much more experienced than me in such cyber 'warfare', I stop responding to your jibes on this thread. Consider that you have one, and you may have last words too.

Have fun
    08-08-14 07:41 AM
    I think what he meant was that your original post claiming that the LG G3 is copying from BlackBerry isn't needed and it looks like you're deliberately trying to start a flame war.
    Thx, did not see things that way. I was shoked when i saw those feature cause these could be enough to make me jump ship to android. I am a casual user but the text input is really important to me. I am not a business guy so android is still really interesting. Hope that the passeport does the work to keep people like me.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 10:01 AM
    Speaking of androids, I might as well wait for the nexus 6 or the rumored Google silver line up if BlackBerry wont give us full touch.

G3? It gets outdated so fast.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 10:26 AM
    It is I who should question your eyesight. It is not only "I" felt insulted , there are other members too expressed that feeling using different words. If you don't sense it, then sorry - I don't know how to or who can can help you.

If you read the title of the thread carefully, you can see a "lol" at the end. I think that is an indication to take it with a pinch of salt. I agree that it is a valid enough reason to convert this thread into an android advertisement..!!

I suggest you follow your own advice and keep the hell away from this thread You should not be in this thread when you felt that this thread is specifically created to accuse android.

I like the subtle way you are issuing threats and insults like a cyber bully - well within the forum rules. Nice job Since you are much more experienced than me in such cyber 'warfare', I stop responding to your jibes on this thread. Consider that you have one, and you may have last words too.

Have fun
    OMG... O_O

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 10:28 AM
    Okay stop what started out as a thread to talk about similarities between the G3 and a BlackBerry is starting to go personal.
    08-08-14 12:42 PM
    Okay stop what started out as a thread to talk about similarities between the G3 and a BlackBerry is starting to go personal.
    "RIPPED OFF" is not a good way to start a discussion about "similarities". Think the OP was unaware that BlackBerry was licensing the same technology, that they didn't come up with it on their own.

This is a BlackBerry Fan site, but a lot of people are very sensitive of people smack talking Android and iOS.... those days are long passed. Main reason is many people carry multiple devices and they know that the shortcoming are and what the strengths are of each platform.
    TgeekB, Witmen, donnation and 1 others like this.
    08-08-14 02:59 PM
    When the Media and everyone from, the carriers to the people on the internet are constantly shoving in your face that blackberry is bad or dead, this is our sanctuary. Don't ruin it with pessimism. That being said

BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry
    BlackBerry

With that out of the way a lot of us crackberians use other devices other platforms is because they work and the reason we switch back to blackberry is because blackberry works better in some aspects. Keeping on several platfroms keep us off existential fanboy trains that the iSheep and NanDroid see so desperately to rely on to validate their ilguided attempts at reinforcing their need for attention and bashing of others. Those who arent iSheep or NanDroids, who venture outside those walled gardens see things- other platforms as something that contributes to the evolution of technology. Clearly there are times when joking or making fun of your fanboyism is allowed, and now is the time, because your on a BlackBerry naturally you, without bashing, make fun of yourself and others like you.
    You should try spellcheck.

�To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others� Buddha
    donnation likes this.
    08-08-14 03:51 PM
    You should try spellcheck.

�To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others� Buddha
    Same language different ways of spelling.

- Yar I be a pirate because according Phil & Co. At Android Central because I am running 10.2.1 and sideload!
    08-08-14 11:48 PM
    BlackBerry 10 keyboard using SwiftKey technology if I remember correctly

Posted via CB10
    True but refined in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 12:41 AM