Let's flood their Facebook page with requests for more information and express our dissatisfaction. Or, just tell them anything you want...

Let's light a fire under their ***.

BlackBerry | Facebook

It may do something, it may do nothing but it's worth a try.
    05-05-11 04:01 PM
    If you want their attention don't just flood with junk like their topic of "top 5 things you like about blackberry"

you need to ask a question like
    "What month is the 9900 coming to North America"
    and then have EVERYONE like the question, with additional related comments,

then another asking
    "Will be See the Blackberry Touch before Christmas"
    again EVERYONE like the question and ask additional things within the comments.
    05-05-11 04:06 PM
    I agree.

Ask questions. But I'd also make blanket statement like: "I'm disappointed by your lack of information on upcoming devices. We have heard enough of about the PlayBook." (Something to that effect.)

It worked with Gap and has worked with other companies. Communicate with them. Everyone has a Facebook and it won't take a lot of time.
    05-05-11 04:17 PM
    I'm going to go out on a limb and state that RIM already knows what it is doing wrong. It just can't help itself.
    05-05-11 04:19 PM
    I think RIM can see where certain decisions have not paid off, but I am pretty excited to see them try and turn things around. I think they are getting back on the right path.
    05-05-11 04:32 PM
    I think RIM can see where certain decisions have not paid off, but I am pretty excited to see them try and turn things around. I think they are getting back on the right path.
    I agree.

Unlike a lot of people on these forums, I think the Playbook is a great device for them and has a ton of potential. I am glad to see them putting a lot of effort into it. However I wish they had enough resources to complete their new phones too. I am dying to replace this Storm 2 with a real Att phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-11 04:37 PM
    I agree.

Unlike a lot of people on these forums, I think the Playbook is a great device for them and has a ton of potential. I am glad to see them putting a lot of effort into it. However I wish they had enough resources to complete their new phones too. I am dying to replace this Storm 2 with a real Att phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

So tell them that.
    05-05-11 04:39 PM
    Guys we have a huge community of Blackberry fans- this a chance to communicate directly with them... It's pages like these that have allowed for customers to be pissed off, extremely happy, disappointed, only a little happy or whatever and tell them what they think.

At the least let's ask for more information.
    05-05-11 04:45 PM
    You will just end up with a thousand threads filled with 500+ people spamming their PINs in the comments.

The way BB users polute RIM's Facebook page... Seriously... That Facebook page is as close to useless as they can be... No one is going to wade through all the junk that ends up there for decent feedback, nor should they be expected to...

Utilize the Official RIM forums, IMO...
    05-05-11 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD