To be honest, the thread below is pretty depressing:

Retail Fail: A Eye-Witness Account of the Z10's stumbling U.S. Launch

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=785809

Does BBRY know this and are they doing anything to address this? What if the same thing happens on the other carriers? SGS4 is coming out in less than two weeks. If so called carrier support stays like this, there is no chance.

Thor said this is a fight and Z10 is their weapon. In a fight you don't sit there waiting for things happen, you go after the problems. Word of mouth is great but people need to see the phone in the store, otherwise how could it come up in conversations? Smart Phone market is fierce, nobody is relying on world of mouse any more!

Let's make sure BBRY see and act on it, QUICK.

Let's twit the link above and this thread to all the BBRY contacts you know on Twitter, directly to their VPs, relevant or not relevant, this got to come up in their conversations at the top of the chain, this got to be dealt with in next week, hopefully this weekend. Otherwise nobody is going to act on it!
    03-23-13 09:23 AM
    There are already a few negative reports on the cold launch in stores, if this is not addressed, the negative tone will be set in stone again.
    03-23-13 09:26 AM
    I don't twit or I would, I don't facebook either. Hope you get a lot on board and BBRY actually does something.......... if they even can.
    03-23-13 09:45 AM
    I'm sure BB is aware of this
    03-23-13 09:47 AM
    Not sure you would want to put that depressing thread out there any more than it already is.
    03-23-13 10:26 AM
    How do you fight against faith. That's seems to be the level of distortion at play! Time is the only hope, not one day after launch. BlackBerry understood the stakes.
    03-23-13 10:33 AM
    Hmm.

Z10 is the new kid on the block and appears to be ignored by the carriers.

When the S4 comes out i wouldn't be surprised if they outright completely disown BlackBerry altogether as the current dim spotlight is thoroughly removed.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 10:42 AM
    No need to tweet. It is well known that BlackBerry views these forums and there is enough anecdotal evidence to suggest there is a problem. Being in Canada I can assure you however that the launch was vastly different. Carriers are throwing their full weight behind the Z10 and I can't watch tv without seeing the "Keep moving " commercials.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 01:09 PM