Every morning when I pull my phone off the charger, I notice that my LED wouldn't flash for incoming messages. Then I go into BeBuzz and click "Try it" for a random notification and indeed, the LED wouldn't light up. Then I turn my phone off and on, which always brought back the LED flash until the next morning when I pull my phone off the charger. Again the LED wouldn't flash and the BeBuzz test yielded the same result. I don't want to keep resetting my phone every day so does anyone know what is going on with my phone? Running a 9650 OS 6
    12-21-11 10:10 AM
    check your setting and make sure your phone is not still in Bedside Mode.

When you plug it in to charge it, your phone may automatically go into Bedside Mode.

In Bedside Mode, you will receive all of your notifications, but your phone will not make a sound or flash.
    12-21-11 10:47 AM
    I understand the bedside mode situation. However, when I unplug the device and begin to use, I notice during the day that the LED won't flash. Any other thoughts?
    12-21-11 10:50 AM
    not sure, the few times that has happened to me, was because after unplugging I forgot to click "Exit Bedside Mode"

maybe you should check your sound profiles. Make sure everything is set correctly.
    12-21-11 10:58 AM
    I had a similar fault where the LED would cease to flash after a while. Had to reboot to start it working again.

Found the problem was caused by BeBuzz so I deleted it. Been OK ever since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-11 01:31 PM
    I have the same issue on my Bold 9930. The easiest way to solve this problem is to go into options on BeBuzz, then back up your settings. Then.. Once a day just go into BeBuzz "options" and then Restore your settings... If I find that I forgot to restore it and find my LED not working then I just go in and restore it again and Presto! It works again.
    I know this isn't a cure... But it will be a whole lot faster than rebooting your phone.
    I hope this helps!
    12-21-11 02:04 PM
    This too is happening to me. It all started when I upgraded the new version of APP World. First I was unable to login to App World - it states that My BB ID has been locked for security, and now I have noticed this too, LED not flashing when I have messages.
    12-21-11 02:40 PM
    Same thing happen to me as Manic99 ..i.e after the last App World update this has been going.
    Hopefully BeBuzz will release and update soon to sort this out.
    12-21-11 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD