09-14-10 05:24 AM
34 12
tools
    If the OP thinks the 'Berry LED is dangerous I wonder if he hides in an underground bunker during the Christmas season. Said bunker being a bit older and hasn't had it's incandescent and/or florescent lights swapped out for LED's.
    09-13-10 06:41 PM
    If the OP thinks the 'Berry LED is dangerous I wonder if he hides in an underground bunker during the Christmas season. Said bunker being a bit older and hasn't had it's incandescent and/or florescent lights swapped out for LED's.
    Can you imagine if he lived near the Griswolds??
    09-13-10 08:18 PM
    lol. That house might be enough to damage anyone's retina.
    09-13-10 08:27 PM
    lol. That house might be enough to damage anyone's retina.
    only if they leave the light switch ON, on the back porch! LOL!
    09-13-10 08:39 PM
    I sense a new script is in the works: neighbors flip on lights, bunker goes dark, blows bunker out of the ground trying to get power back. Now it just needs 2 hours of slapstick sprinkled with some Xmas goodness for the whole family.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 08:43 PM
    HI im new here n i have a lil problem with my bold 9000 i cant set any rington for call or messages only vibration is working n when i set it to vibred and ring its not working at all only led red lamp i showing me that i hae a missed call or message or that somebody is calling me pls helpppppp
    09-13-10 09:09 PM
    HI im new here n i have a lil problem with my bold 9000 i cant set any rington for call or messages only vibration is working n when i set it to vibred and ring its not working at all only led red lamp i showing me that i hae a missed call or message or that somebody is calling me pls helpppppp
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Here's the how to:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ications-1623/

And you really should be posting here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/

And reading here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/

Now, do you have any apps like BuzzMe that may be interfering?
    09-13-10 09:24 PM
    I can appreciate you're new here and you're obviously very frustrated. I don't want to discourage you from coming here and asking a question or posting a new thread, but PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ONLY POST THE SAME QUESTION ONCE.
    You have asked this question here and in one other thread and posted 2 entire new threads with the same question again.

Follow my friend Mr.Wulf's suggestions above and be sure to use the Search function of these CB Forums too. Someone else may have already supplied the answer you're looking for.

Anyway, good luck with your issue and welcome to CB!
    09-13-10 09:56 PM
    I was just wondering because lasers and stuff like that damage your eyes if held too long. My LED flashes for half a second when I get a notification. Just to be on the safe side, can anybody confirm? Thanks
    Is this some kind of a joke?

You first mentioned that if you held a laser for too long, it would damage your eyes. Then how is it that a tiny red LED flash that blinks for less than half a second going to damage your eyes in anyway? Wheres the logic in that? The LED in your blackberry is a class 1 LED product which is generally safe under all conditions of normal usage.
    09-14-10 05:24 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD