I just purchased the Blackberry Key2 and set up my email accounts. I wanted to make a color change to the LED Color Notification and there is no longer an option to make this change . Can someone share some insight to making this change ? Thank you
    Last edited by markusc; 11-10-19 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
    11-10-19 10:06 PM
    I just purchased the Blackberry Key2 and set up my email accounts. I wanted to make a color change to the LED Color Notification and there is no longer an option to make this change . Can someone share some insight to making this change ? Thank you
    You have delete and re-add the account to pick another color. There is no way to directly change it after the account is created.
    11-11-19 02:03 AM
    Thank you
    Seems odd that you would have to delete the account and set up again . Keyone didn’t have that setup .
    11-11-19 08:42 AM
    You have delete and re-add the account to pick another color. There is no way to directly change it after the account is created.
    Such an idiotic setup!!!

Before they redesigned the Hub and renamed the stupid thing to "Inbox", you could change the LED color at any time without removing and re-adding the account.

Another step back by BB.
    11-11-19 11:10 AM