Get the Curve, bro. Listen to your gut!!!
    07-31-08 01:31 PM
    Good Luck!! well see ya soon!!!
    07-31-08 01:33 PM
    Centro!?! From the pearl?? Did you get duped? Don't let your no risk time run out! The BB curve would be a much better device.... But then again I am biased. Wonder what this thread would look like on the palm forums. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 01:39 PM
    You can always trade your Centro in for a Bold or Thunder , when RIM buys Palm next year.
    07-31-08 01:50 PM
    Can one ever really leave the Crack?
    07-31-08 02:24 PM
    I had a palm. You won't be gone long. We'll leave the light on for ya.

07-31-08 02:26 PM
    He's been trying to log in from his Centro to tell us how it's going...
    07-31-08 02:30 PM
    Can one ever really leave the Crack?
    No, I did for a week and had to come back. Gotta have it!
    07-31-08 02:51 PM
    Centro!?! From the pearl?? Did you get duped? Don't let your no risk time run out! The BB curve would be a much better device.... But then again I am biased. Wonder what this thread would look like on the palm forums. Lol

I don't the Palm forum is half as dedicated as us CrackBerry users. They are all probably complaining about how they wished they had a Blackberry.
    07-31-08 03:08 PM
    Having a BB prior to the Palm is gonna make you dislike the Palm, but GL with it...

BTW, 3G iphone has some eye candy browsing, but is not as fast as its cracked up to be. When you want info and not Pics/eye candy, I think the BB browser is the way to go. Just my opinion, but if your in to being the coolest kid on the street, go iphone for sure. iphones are for kids with no friends, your gaurenteed one per day if you have an iphone... and soon you will be little Billy, the talk of the neighborhood.

Can anyone share their thoughts, I'm not trying to go into another debate about the iphone, but does the crack community think that a 16 year old or younger would rather have an iphone or a BB? I know when I was 16 I would have went for the Apple product, but since I operare my business on/with a smartphone, I had to go BB. XD... Thoughts?
    07-31-08 08:02 PM
    Wow, lot of ex-Palm users here. I switched from a Centro after only about 7 months with it, couldn't stand all the bugs. Totally happy with my BB now, just gotta find more medical programs for it. That was the one thing my Palm did well.
    07-31-08 10:59 PM
    That was an extremely bad decision

I am very, very sorry
    08-01-08 03:39 AM
    OK. So I hate to admit I was wrong but I am. The 2 weeks thing is not going to work at all. I will be exchanging for a Curve in the morning.
    08-01-08 06:29 PM
    Excellent
    08-01-08 07:11 PM
    OK. So I hate to admit I was wrong but I am. The 2 weeks thing is not going to work at all. I will be exchanging for a Curve in the morning.
    ha i knew you'd be back
    08-01-08 07:13 PM
    No, I did for a week and had to come back. Gotta have it!
    Nope. Jumped ship for iPhone 3g, but till love CB and i use my pearl as an alarm clock...a very expensive one at that
    08-01-08 07:18 PM
    Welcome back! You lasted longer than I thought you would. He he. Sorry, I. couldn't resist.

08-01-08 07:21 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD