That is pretty funny! But at least you protected your Berry and got your coffee gratis.
    06-04-08 04:43 PM
    Hahahaa. The two dirts spots and the visuals are just too hilarious. Glad you didn't hurt yourself trying to save your berry.

2 Dirt spots, I agree what a visual, ok so you got a sweater, but how about the ripped pants LMAO

This should teach us all a valuable lesson, never be cracking while walking, did you have you GPS on? HA HA HA
    06-04-08 04:46 PM
    BUT my arm was extended to save bb simon.
    As long as you saved the bb all is well in the world.
    06-04-08 04:53 PM
    Thank goodness you didn't hurt a thumb...bb typing would become difficult.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 04:57 PM

You need the BlackBerry Helmet!

Out of curiosity, did you know both Starbuck and Folger were Quaker families prominent in the 18th Century Whaling trade?
    06-04-08 05:05 PM

You need the BlackBerry Helmet.

Did you know, both Starbuck and Folger were prominent 19 Century Nantucket Whaling families?

I guess the coffee trade is preferable to rendering whale oil.
    06-04-08 05:09 PM

You need the BlackBerry Helmet!

Out of curiosity, did you know both Starbuck and Folger were Quaker families prominent in the 18th Century Whaling trade?
    LMAO @ Stoner- I knew exactly what this link was before clicking it.

TQ, I'm glad you and your BB are ok.
    06-04-08 05:26 PM
    TQ
    Is this the formula to follow
    gymnastic style fall + saving BB = free starbucks
    06-04-08 06:39 PM
    OMG you are so funny.
    06-04-08 06:46 PM
    that is a true CB addict right there...take the physical punishment to save the berry. i would have done the same thing haha

hope you're ok
    06-04-08 06:52 PM
    Seriously though, I've taken a nasty fall in life which has caused me a few physical limitations. If releasing my BB is a necessity to prevent me from getting hurt again- consider it gone & a phone call to insurance.

06-04-08 07:18 PM
    I don't know if it so much a preference more than a convenience. I work in a suburb just south of Seattle and in a one block area there are 3 Starbucks. And 2 more within a couple more blocks!
    Don't forget Tully's and Zoka. And I only do decaf.
    06-04-08 10:47 PM
    Very funny thanks for the visual!
    06-04-08 11:18 PM
    Did you know, both Starbuck and Folger were prominent 19 Century Nantucket Whaling families?

I guess the coffee trade is preferable to rendering whale oil.
    Yeah, except Starbuck is not the family name of any of the founders. I heard Starbuck was the name of one of the founders' family dog. However, wiki.answers.com says the company was named after the first mate in Moby **** because "they thought the name evoked the romance of the high seas and the seafaring tradition of the early coffee traders."

Sorry to go off topic, but in my opinion coffee is every bit as important as BlackBerries!
    06-04-08 11:55 PM
    Haha I love the blackberry helmet, rick Mercer is the man. He said hi to me *swoon* I'll never wash these ears again!

But yeah, glad to hear the BB survived the ordeal and you didn't get too injured.

Coffee is just as important as the BB, I can't survive without my sweet sweet timmys. I've weened myself off starbucks as if I go there I end up with a white chocolate mocha or something else equally unhealthy, trying to at least sort of avoid the sugar pumping through my veins. Caffeine holds a special place in my heart over sugar.

06-05-08 12:15 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD