Not sure if this has been out/outed already, but I was notified to upgrade to the latest eBay app. I downloaded it and it's pretty sweet, but you must download the latest version on BBM in order to use it.

Is this old news?
    10-30-11 03:58 PM
    I thought it was only available through the beta zone so far, at least for OS7/9810.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-11 05:44 PM
    Well I am using a Tour on Sprint with OS 5.0.0.975. I wiped my device due to Dropbox dragging it down, then reinstalled OS, installed ebay app. After reboot i went back into AppWorld and an upgrade was showing. Downloaded it, ran it, and it prompted me to install the latest BBM. So if others who use ebay and try to upgrade and be successful, then its legit. Maybe just a fluke for me?
    10-30-11 05:56 PM
    Nope, just downloaded it also. It's an upgrade from the beta version .37 to official .47. It was showing unavailable for 9810 in app world but when I clicked to go to the app it has a download link and installed.

10-30-11 05:59 PM
    Good deal. Kevin.............. make the annoucment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-30-11 06:00 PM
    Good find before evreyone else. I'm sure a lot of people not in the beta program will be stoked to be able to download this.

10-30-11 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD