This should clear up some of the confusion surrounding when Summer ends:
    First Day of Fall 2013 Autumnal Equinox Dates Times Photos
    If the official fully accessible BlackBerry Messenger cross platform app is available for download on iOS and Android from BlackBerry Ltd by this Sunday at 4:43 PM EST, it's "Mission Accomplished" for BlackBerry.

If not, it's another missed deadline & failed opportunity. BlackBerry's fan base will be let down yet again.

Game on, Waterloo.
    09-16-13 11:55 AM
    Normally I'd say something like "not to sound like a jerk, but"

In this case, I fully mean to sound like a jerk, why does this need a new thread?

Posted via CB10
    bbmtna likes this.
    09-16-13 11:58 AM
    Because I provided clarification on the date. And it's on like Donkey Kong!

September 22 @ 4:43 PM EST will be a pivotal moment in BlackBerry's existence.
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    09-16-13 12:02 PM
    Yes, but there are a million threads about this.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 12:04 PM
    Point to one with that exact date and time please.
    h20work likes this.
    09-16-13 12:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    To be fair, there are a million threads about a lot of things

Thanks for the link, birdman
    Posted via CB10
    h20work and JeepBB like this.
    09-16-13 12:05 PM
    another conspiracy theory.
    09-16-13 12:08 PM
    To be fair, there are a million threads about a lot of things

Thanks for the link, birdman
    Posted via CB10
    Thank you, emstar. SO looking forward to Sunday!
    09-16-13 12:12 PM
    There's still time to make the deadline
    09-21-13 09:40 PM
    There's still time to make the deadline
    Wonder if BlackBerry will note in the next excuse statement that it's not summer until that time.
    09-21-13 09:42 PM
    Wonder if BlackBerry will note in the next excuse statement that it's not summer until that time.
    You mean Fall? Ya, maybe Thorsten will announce in the earnings report that there was some confusion as to when Summer officially ends.
    09-21-13 09:45 PM
    You mean Fall? Ya, maybe Thorsten will announce in the earnings report that there was some confusion as to when Summer officially ends.
    And as I've said in another thread I am sure they will have a representative from the university of waterloo on the call to tell us how the sun, the moon, the stars, and the tides prove its still summer until the 22nd. That is, if they even get it out tomorrow.
    09-21-13 09:48 PM
    You guys are ridiculous!!!! As a blackberry fan I have never seen a group of bigger whiners it's embarrassing. Cut people slack, they are human beings too, and they worked just as hard as some of you. I can't believe I still visit these forums, everyone is so but* hurt about everything

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-21-13 09:54 PM
    You guys are ridiculous!!!! As a blackberry fan I have never seen a group of bigger whiners it's embarrassing. Cut people slack, they are human beings too, and they worked just as hard as some of you. I can't believe I still visit these forums, everyone is so but* hurt about everything

Posted via CB10
    We have cut them plenty of slack over the years. Enough is enough. These missed deadlines have become ridiculous.
    09-21-13 09:56 PM
    BlackBerry might miss a deadline. Is this really news? Same ol' crap and same ol' people pissed that BlackBerry is being called out for their unfailing ability to miss deadlines.

Posted from my ZED10
    09-21-13 10:12 PM
    BlackBerry might miss a deadline. Is this really news? Same ol' crap and same ol' people pissed that BlackBerry is being called out for their unfailing ability to miss deadlines.

Posted from my ZED10
    Same old people eh. Too bad I have only been a member for less than a year buddy... and secondly, you people who b**** about deadlines fail to see one thing, you are the minority. This is not because of the platform you choose but because how informed you are with things pertaining to the tech industry. The average consumer is not sitting by their computer, listening to a conference and holding blackberry to every single word that comes out of their mouth. So stop complaining and stressing out about such little details. Are you really going to complain if the app gets released the 24 th. The leaves haven't changed colours yet so in my head it ain't fall, so it ain't a missed deadline. Now, if it hits the second week of october and still nothing then you can go cry to your mommy.

Done my rant, moving on.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 10:32 PM
    Same old people eh. Too bad I have only been a member for less than a year buddy... and secondly, you people who b**** about deadlines fail to see one thing, you are the minority. This is not because of the platform you choose but because how informed you are with things pertaining to the tech industry. The average consumer is not sitting by their computer, listening to a conference and holding blackberry to every single word that comes out of their mouth. So stop complaining and stressing out about such little details. Are you really going to complain if the app gets released the 24 th. The leaves haven't changed colours yet so in my head it ain't fall, so it ain't a missed deadline. Now, if it hits the second week of october and still nothing then you can go cry to your mommy.

Done my rant, moving on.
    K... c-ya!
    09-21-13 10:39 PM

Done my rant, moving on.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not even that upset about. My post indicated that this is the norm. The only one going on a tangent is you right now. Calm your tits.

BlackBerry has a tendency to miss deadlines. Fact. Correct? So what are you arguing against? Like I said, I'm not really complaining but rather pointing out the obvious, whether you care to accept it or not is irrelevant to me. You can sit there and defend them all you want. Blame the leak. Blame the play store. Blame bad weather. Anything but BlackBerry. No biggie. In the meantime, I will continue to wear shorts and a tshirt even if it's chilly outside, because low and behold the leaves aren't falling or changing color yet, and according to you, this must be an indication that summer is in full swing. Brilliant.

A deadline is a deadline. In the real world, bosses get rid of employees for missing them, regardless of the excuses. This is just an example obviously.

Again, although I made a post expressing my opinion on a public thread, I don't care as much as you think.

Posted from my ZED10
    09-21-13 10:50 PM