Yep, I'm slow but the penny finally dropped.
    If you use a Blackberry calendar app that is linked to a Google calendar, then this is how the events colours work.

Firstly, this has only worked for me with the KEY2 LE.

The colours on your BB calendar app are determined by the events colours you use on your Google Calendar.

So, yellow becomes yellow, etc.
    On the BB APP, the events seem to just be blue. And, if you've entered an event in your BB app in Blue, it'll be blue in Google too.

However, if you change the colour of that event in Google then it'll still change the colour of your event on your BB Calendar.

Just thought I'd let you know, as AFAIK, nobody has explained that yet!
    04-24-19 12:25 PM
    I've been using it this way for a couple of months now and have decided to just use the Google calendar as if I can only change the colours that way I may as well just use one calendar. However I like the dark mode of the blackberry calendar
    04-24-19 01:50 PM
    Also just noticed an app update on the playstore for the Google calendar. One of the reviewers has pointed out that some colours for events has been removed.
    At last! Google Calendar events colours on  Blackberry explained.-5386.jpg
    Didn't update this time
    04-24-19 02:10 PM
    Also just noticed an app update on the playstore for the Google calendar. One of the reviewers has pointed out that some colours for events has been removed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5386.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	444054
    Didn't update this time
    It's strange when they update and then downgrade at the same time!!
    IMHO, the Blackberry calendar is now on a par with the Google one, and ahead in some functions, such as being able to select times down to one minute periods.
    With the recent update which refreshed the BB app and the dark mode, I'm in love with this app and enjoy using it.
    Hey, I've got one question:
    The holiday notifications shade covers too much of the BB calendar. How do you turn it off?

Thanks
    04-25-19 10:55 AM
    It's strange when they update and then downgrade at the same time!!
    IMHO, the Blackberry calendar is now on a par with the Google one, and ahead in some functions, such as being able to select times down to one minute periods.
    With the recent update which refreshed the BB app and the dark mode, I'm in love with this app and enjoy using it.
    Hey, I've got one question:
    The holiday notifications shade covers too much of the BB calendar. How do you turn it off?

Thanks
    Hi. Not really sure how to turn off the holiday shades. Do you mean in the monthly view as it doesn't take a lot of space on my calendar.
    04-26-19 04:17 AM
    Hi. Not really sure how to turn off the holiday shades. Do you mean in the monthly view as it doesn't take a lot of space on my calendar.
    No, the 5-day week.
    04-26-19 10:31 AM
    No, the 5-day week.
    Just had a look at removing the holidays from the BB calendar and couldn't find a way to do it but , when I checked my Google calendar, three horizontal lines ( hamburger) I unticked the holidays box and after syncing the holidays was removed from the BB calendar. Hope this helps.
    04-26-19 02:27 PM