On a serious note, I do know a number of government officials in pretty high spaces (not as high as Secretary of State mind you) but high enough.

They would rather lose a limb than conduct government business on their personal account. It's just not done. I have two email accounts and have to keep my personal away from the govt account. If I get an email re govt business on my personal account, it's forwarded and responded to on the govt account.

It's spelled out quickly at all levels of government. Very clearly. She CHOSE to use her personal account for certain situations. Hilary knew what she was doing and knows she's lying now.

Will this stop her from trying to become president!? Nope. To them this is a small thing that will go away.

Now if she got a blow job from an intern in her office....THAT would be different.

I hope you are being sarcastic. To me it's almost beyond belief that a government official would not use a secure .gov email account.

It's like the CEO of General Motors using a Gmail account for all their work stuff. Except that it's potentially illegal and or a big security risk and it's The United States Government, not a private company.

How incredibly hypocritical politicians are.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    dazzleaj likes this.
    03-13-15 07:13 AM
    Now if she got a blow job from an intern in her office....THAT would be different.
    How is that even possible?
    03-13-15 09:00 AM
    I hope you are being sarcastic. To me it's almost beyond belief that a government official would not use a secure .gov email account.

It's like the CEO of General Motors using a Gmail account for all their work stuff. Except that it's potentially illegal and or a big security risk and it's The United States Government, not a private company.

How incredibly hypocritical politicians are.
    I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I don't think anyone should trust their data to others, and I think it's cool that the family has their own mailserver.

That being said, I'm Canadian and the politics of the question don't really figure at the forefront of my considerations. Called upon to comment, I would say that Mrs. Clinton broke the rules of her office, which are there for legal and historical preservation purposes, and admitted to destroying 30,000 emails that were co-mingled in her account. Realistically, she should face criminal charges. That probably won't happen for a myriad of reasons, but it's what should happen.

I won't comment on how Hillary might get a blow job.
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    03-13-15 10:22 AM
    Re. GI Jane... "You can suck my di@k sir...."

It's the nude pics that will scare me at night.....
    03-13-15 11:01 AM
    People are not interested anyways.
    Yes definitely who needs to see the pictures of her.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 12:02 PM
    Hilary doesn't want her nude pics leaked. So she doesn't use an iPhone.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    PLEASE NO! There are some things you can't ever unsee.
    03-13-15 12:34 PM
    I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I don't think anyone should trust their data to others, and I think it's cool that the family has their own mailserver.

That being said, I'm Canadian and the politics of the question don't really figure at the forefront of my considerations. Called upon to comment, I would say that Mrs. Clinton broke the rules of her office, which are there for legal and historical preservation purposes, and admitted to destroying 30,000 emails that were co-mingled in her account. Realistically, she should face criminal charges. That probably won't happen for a myriad of reasons, but it's what should happen.
    One of the things I'm not hearing enough about is how absolutely negligent she was/is with classified material ! How many lives, operations and man hours did she flippantly compromise by transmitting and receiving information via unapproved means. Unfortunately we won't know but for that alone she should be harshly treated. Petraeus was just convicted for ONE count of divulging classified info. How much worse was/are her transgressions. This is really inexcusable and unfortunately not unexpected.
    03-13-15 12:51 PM
    Hilary doesn't want her nude pics leaked. So she doesn't use an iPhone.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    And yes, I think we can all thank her for that.
    03-13-15 01:05 PM
    Why should I care that Lisa Kudrow hates BlackBerry?
    03-13-15 03:34 PM
    Let's be clear on a few points when it comes to this situation:

1) It wasn't against the rules at the time
    2) It (likely) wasn't intended to hide anything
    3) It isn't particularly out of the ordinary. Even among other possible Presidential candidates (Scott Walker has been accused of all kinds of back-channel e-mail activity). Let's also remember that Sarah Palin's activity came to light after a teenager successfully hacked her Yahoo! account.

Not saying this should be ignored, or that it isn't worth investigating, but it's unlikely to kill Clinton's campaign, either.

Posted from CB10 on my classy Passport--TBUCK64
    03-14-15 07:49 PM
    How is that even possible?
    That's why it would be different! lol
    03-14-15 08:00 PM
    Let's be clear on a few points when it comes to this situation:

1) It wasn't against the rules at the time
    2) It (likely) wasn't intended to hide anything
    3) It isn't particularly out of the ordinary. Even among other possible Presidential candidates (Scott Walker has been accused of all kinds of back-channel e-mail activity). Let's also remember that Sarah Palin's activity came to light after a teenager successfully hacked her Yahoo! account.

Not saying this should be ignored, or that it isn't worth investigating, but it's unlikely to kill Clinton's campaign, either.

1) Maybe not against the rules, but certainly not normal procedure.
    Apologists keep mixing up occasional with completely. IT'S NOT THE SAME
    2) Likely to hide as much as possible, as past behavior proves. There is no way possible that she had NO emails for weeks at a time. But yet, that's what she has "released". It's not her property to release, it's ours. When she did release some, they were printed papers. Who in their right mind would print 55,000 emails when it's already electronic.
    3) Stop comparing non-cabinet members with the highest level of Federal Government officials. They are not the same!!!

What hypocrisy : she complains about secret emails and then a couple of years later did the same thing. It's like politicians think nothing is recorded.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 03:13 AM
    Why should I care that Lisa Kudrow hates BlackBerry?
    Lol! Her name kept popping up in my mind too.

Posted from a D618
    03-15-15 07:02 AM
    1) Maybe not against the rules, but certainly not normal procedure.
    Apologists keep mixing up occasional with completely. IT'S NOT THE SAME
    2) Likely to hide as much as possible, as past behavior proves. There is no way possible that she had NO emails for weeks at a time. But yet, that's what she has "released". It's not her property to release, it's ours. When she did release some, they were printed papers. Who in their right mind would print 55,000 emails when it's already electronic.
    3) Stop comparing non-cabinet members with the highest level of Federal Government officials. They are not the same!!!

What hypocrisy : she complains about secret emails and then a couple of years later did the same thing. It's like politicians think nothing is recorded.

Posted via CB10
    This is going to be listed in the same category as Vince Foster and Benghazi: a vague attack point that ultimately does little damage and makes the accusers look like wingnuts for harping on it.

And the Republicans aren't going to give her a lot of grief either, because they've all been doing the same thing.

PS: just because I know she's going to get away with it doesn't mean I think it's right.

03-15-15 05:03 PM
39 12