I have just updated my OS (8100 to a hybrid OS). I have two issues with it.

1) I do not have any languages within

Options > Language

I have choices under

Options > Language > Input Language

I don't know how I got languages in the Input but not within Languages itself. Because of this my SureType is gone. (I've removed the hybrid OS and everything is back, so I readd to see what I've deleted possibly by mistake and they still aren't there).

2) Depending on the Theme I am using my Contacts/Sim Card is empty as are my messages. At the moment, I have a theme that was installed with the Hybrid OS, and my sim card is empty as are my messages. When I have the default theme (bb dimension zen) activated I have the messages I had saved to sim card and my contacts.

please help if you know how to fix these issues. I wasn't sure if it was an 8100 issue or a BB issue in general, so I put it in general. Please move if needed. Thank you.
    12-21-10 04:59 PM
    None of you have any ideas?
    12-22-10 10:09 AM
    if the issues only show up when the hybrid is loaded, the hybrid is bad. either get in touch with the hybrid builder, or stick with the stock os.

i could help out, if i had a pearl to test with. fixing hybrid issues is not fun, and can often be related to multiple files.
    12-22-10 10:16 AM
    This is the sole reason I do not support hybrids. You really don't know what you are going to get or the end result. I have always preferred using a carrier released Os and using shrink-os and bbsak to remove unwanted features.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 12:16 PM
    This is the sole reason I do not support hybrids. You really don't know what you are going to get or the end result. I have always preferred using a carrier released Os and using shrink-os and bbsak to remove unwanted features.

hybrids aren't the worst thing you could do to your phone, but the developer needs to provide some sort of support. without support, its like getting airlifted into the forest with only a swiss army knife and a granola bar.
    12-22-10 12:37 PM
    Hahaha! I agree there. And since your not paying for it there isn't even anyone to sue!

12-22-10 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD