so i have the 8320, i used to have it set to where i could lock the keyboard using the button on the left side of the phone (i think its called a convenience button) i just downloaded the new update and now nothing happens when i press that key and when i go to change it, there is no option to choose a keyboard lock for that button? am i missing something?

if i hold A it locks, but i want to keep it how i had it. im in the routine of hitting that button and knowing its locked

also when i do lock it using the A button, i have to press the mute button to unlock. it wont unlock using the * send method anymore

if i had known all this was gonna happen i wouldnt have updated my software.
    gguurrrr!!!!
    12-19-10 06:33 PM
    On the subject of keyboard lock I love that when you put it in the holster it automatically locks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-10 01:55 PM
    There are at least 100 threads asking this same question. Search your thread title or flame me and wait for the same response.
    Ok then what part of that post looked like a question

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-10 09:31 AM
    Ok then what part of that post looked like a question
    The OP said "when i go to change it, there is no option to choose a keyboard lock for that button?" and then asked "am i missing something? " So yes, there was a question.

But kellydrummer, your response is inappropriate.

Yes, it has been discussed a lot. And yes, the OP should search to see if it has been brought up, but you could have expressed that in a nicer way.

The answer is that RIM changed with OS updates. That's just the way that it is now. You cannot change.
    12-21-10 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD