I am looking for an app similar to a computer key logger. I want to forward all my text messages, emails, and instant messages to my office email addy without having to manually do it every time. we are talking about a hundred a day from different clients using different ways to get a hold of me. I thought a BB would be easier than cell and wireless laptop. But keeping all the notes...............???????????
    02-22-09 10:00 PM
    Ive seen a couple apps around that will forward txt messages to an email address, the name escapes me right now. Not sure about IM's though. But why would you want to forward emails from your blackberry? If you are using BIS forward it from there, but even then why can't you check your work email on your PC? Either that or you're trying to put this on someone elses phone to spy
    02-22-09 10:05 PM
    Actually I didn't get the Biz. I just starting out muddling through things. I geuss I'm just lazy! I don't want to have to push alot of buttons or take long hand notes of everything. (sometimes I start to loose track of who said what)
    02-23-09 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD