Hey kevin
    I tried to wikipedia'd you and nothing came up! And nothing came up for "CrackBerry" !
    Someone should fix this!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    05-19-12 01:08 AM
    Agreed, Google and Bing should have streamers, sirens and some other crazy effects when Kevin Michaluk is searched.
    Calimero1987 and 00stryder like this.
    05-19-12 02:38 AM
    Someone here who is a techie should create a "kev roll". Like a rick roll, only better.
    00stryder likes this.
    05-19-12 03:05 AM
    It sounds like there is a market for his autobiography too.
    05-19-12 03:31 AM
    It sounds like there is a market for his autobiography too.
    I would pay for this if it came with a bonus bobblehead Kevin.
    05-19-12 03:36 AM
    Haha I thought you was going to say a P9981
    05-19-12 03:39 AM
    I'm not on wiki either; Jeffrey Dalmer, Adolph Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, and many others like the aforementioned are on wiki. I'd rather not be in that sort of company.
    05-19-12 09:07 AM
    Agreed, Google and Bing should have streamers, sirens and some other crazy effects when Kevin Michaluk is searched.

This!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Crackberry Forum app
    BB10FTW likes this.
    05-19-12 09:28 AM
    Can't someone make a wikipedia page? I mean it is a free encyclopedia.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    05-19-12 09:42 AM
    Can't someone make a wikipedia page? I mean it is a free encyclopedia.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    Do you want that with or without the Superman cape?
    05-19-12 10:00 AM
    (i know it's not a full page about Kevin) Here is something i just found on wikipedia:
    Crackberry's Kevin Michaluk gave the BlackBerry Torch an overwhelmingly positive review stating that the Torch is a "worthy device for any smartphone owner".[16] Crackberry praised OS 6.0, the form factor, touchscreen, and the Webkit browser. However, Michaluk criticized the lack of HD video recording and lack of OpenGL support for 3D graphics
    Source
    05-19-12 11:25 AM
    He DEF needs the superman cape!
    05-19-12 03:14 PM
    I would pay for this if it came with a bonus bobblehead Kevin.
    Omg...a bobblehead kevin...now there's a brilliant idea! Love it!!
    05-20-12 11:42 AM
    Great idea.

We need a potted history of Kevin. Y'know.

Kevin was born at a very early age, he learned to talk, got a BlackBerry, started CrackBerry and became famous.

Next.
    05-20-12 11:45 AM
    Wow. Not much to say, but there is no way I would want an bobble head of Kevin (sorry Kevin). And probably wouldn't read his bio on Wikipedia if available. Sorry guys, maybe you might want to put the blackberry away for a while... Kevin started a website. He didn't cure cancer, stick up for civil rights or save a persons life It's causing some of you to sound like some sort of stalker. What next? A tattoo of Kevin's face on your chest?
    up488 likes this.
    05-20-12 12:02 PM
    Here we go, Wikipedia:Article wizard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia should get people started.

We should be able to get some good stuff in to a Wiki about Kevin.
    05-20-12 01:19 PM
    Wow. Not much to say, but there is no way I would want an bobble head of Kevin (sorry Kevin). And probably wouldn't read his bio on Wikipedia if available. Sorry guys, maybe you might want to put the blackberry away for a while... Kevin started a website. He didn't cure cancer, stick up for civil rights or save a persons life It's causing some of you to sound like some sort of stalker. What next? A tattoo of Kevin's face on your chest?
    You've seen my tattoo?
    robtanz and BB10FTW like this.
    05-20-12 01:44 PM
    He didn't cure cancer.....damn....now I will have to take his picture off my screensaver.

BTW that was a joke.
    05-20-12 02:07 PM
    Kevin is the one who showed us how to bling out the Playbook necklace. That picture of him with it on should be the pic in the wiki.

http://crackberry.com/crackberry-diy...ybook-necklace
    05-20-12 06:58 PM
    So, for making the Wikipedia article, does anyone know what he ate for breakfast the day CrackBerry went online?
    05-20-12 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD