Kevin and Crackberry crew. On June 9th, 2011, you reviewed and gave away 3 Vulkano Flow devices that have Slingbox like functionality. As part of the review it was stated that a Playbook client was in the works. A year is quite a long time. Can you guys do a follow up with the company and ask why the delay and for an ETA for Playbook and BB7 clients? Right now it seems like they made a claim to get some quick sales from Crackberry community with no plans to deliver.
    06-05-12 09:31 PM
    I gave up on waiting for them and just use the Orb app. I was hoping they or Sling would release something but there hasn't been any word on either of them. The worst part is that Sling was working in the PlayBook browser through Facebook but they are blocking it now because they can't make any money that way.
    06-05-12 10:22 PM
    I gave up on waiting for them and just use the Orb app. I was hoping they or Sling would release something but there hasn't been any word on either of them. The worst part is that Sling was working in the PlayBook browser through Facebook but they are blocking it now because they can't make any money that way.
    Yeah I just want to dump sling because they could have had something working quickly, much like I'll never get a hulu plus account because they worked in browser to at launch. I just think its bad Vulkano was reviewed on Crackberry, say they are working on a Playbook app to get more sales, then a year later still nothing, and no BB7 support either.
    06-06-12 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD