Hip hip horray! Our beloved Crackberry Kevin is back!

I know he never left, but it seemed like he was in a funk post-BB Devcon '11 and I don't blame him. It's refreshing to see him posting with such vigor again after the AMAZING BlackBerry World event which gave us teasing glimpses at BB10! I feel his passion. I was so pumped after watching the keynote that I wanted to fly out to Orlando right then and there!

I have had the fortune to actually meet Kevin at BB Devcon '11, great guy! I kind of made an a** out of myself because I was rather speechless, but I digress. Anyway, my point is, he's back!!!

BB10 baby, let's rock and roll this!!!!
    Last edited by Jawbone220; 05-08-12 at 11:02 AM.
    05-08-12 09:12 AM
    Yay for me! You're right, I never left. But it is good to be *back* nonetheless.

Super stoked for BlackBerry 10 and the New RIM. Seriously, the best part about BlackBerry World wasn't the BB10 preview, but just observing a company that finally has their act together. Everybody is empowered, on task and working towards the same goals. It's clear RIM wants to win. I've always loved BlackBerry "the product" but now I'm also loving "the people" behind the product. That's a HUGE thing. I want to see RIM and BlackBerry get their groove back in a big way.
    05-08-12 09:37 AM
    yay for me!
    lol...........
    05-08-12 09:43 AM
    Welcome home lol
    05-08-12 10:46 AM
    Yay for me! You're right, I never left. But it is good to be *back* nonetheless.

Super stoked for BlackBerry 10 and the New RIM. Seriously, the best part about BlackBerry World wasn't the BB10 preview, but just observing a company that finally has their act together. Everybody is empowered, on task and working towards the same goals. It's clear RIM wants to win. I've always loved BlackBerry "the product" but now I'm also loving "the people" behind the product. That's a HUGE thing. I want to see RIM and BlackBerry get their groove back in a big way.
    Absolutely. I'm pumped to see developer's reactions as well. BB10 could be the absolute best operating system 10 years ahead of its time, and it would fail without apps. It's great to see people getting behind RIM again and not just writing them off. I still can't stand to see the general media response but it's looking like it will slowly change for the better. If Thorsten and his team continue impressing as they have, it's only a matter of time before AP and the others will be counting them in the ring along with Andorid, iOS, and Windows Phone!

Good to see you back, brother.
    05-08-12 11:16 AM
    If Kev's been gone, I think I know where he's been:
    RIMM: UBS Heartened by Bloggers’ Enthusiasm - Tech Trader Daily - Barrons.com

And brother, we could surely use more of it.
    05-08-12 11:39 AM
    Yep ! Noticed a few more posts within the forums ... I know, this is massively time consuming, yet this is highly appreciated ! (and I over-like when BBoss drops the flange too !).
    05-08-12 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD