From: Keira Knightley BlackBerry Hate - Keira Knightley - Celebrity News and Gossip

Keira Knightley hates high-tech modern gadgets. "I hated my mobile," Keira said. "It would ring and then I realized I didn't want to talk to anyone. So I would press ignore." The 22-year-old 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and 'Bend It Like Beckham' actress once bought a brand new BlackBerry so she could receive e-mails and calls but Keira tells Elle magazine she chucked it into the ocean but then realized it wouldn't be good for the environment.

"I then went, Oh my God, I want to be eco-friendly but I've chucked a BlackBerry into the sea." Keira said she did try and retrieve it, she said: "So I fished around but couldn't find it anywhere, so I had to leave it."

Why Keira, why?! You almost made me hate Pirates of the Caribbean....almost.
    12-11-07 05:17 PM
    wow, thats so eco friendly of her throwing a phone into the ocean. like the sea doesnt already have issues already.

I really dont think any phone is for if shes going to say it would call and she would ignore it.

maybe she doesnt want to carry a phone, nor a BB, because it shows that she has a eating disorder by comparison to the phone and her body.
    12-11-07 05:23 PM
    I really really really like her... I think she's hot.. I still love my BlackBerry though, not interested in what others think about it...
    12-11-07 05:32 PM
    Geeez...Keira..say it isn't so. She's always been one of my secret crushes. I mean was. No crush anymore. This article ruined it.
    12-11-07 05:35 PM
    This just shows you dont have to be blonde to be ditzy.
    12-11-07 05:39 PM
    She seems to hate alot of things.
    12-11-07 05:51 PM
    She should have to walk the plank for that one!
    12-11-07 05:54 PM
    LOL hahahaha...Berrywhite that was classic!! I loved it
    12-11-07 07:00 PM
    "I then went, Oh my God, I want to be eco-friendly but I've chucked a BlackBerry into the sea."

Ugh.....such BS.
    12-11-07 07:36 PM
    So hot, yet so stupid. Shame really.
    12-11-07 08:31 PM
    Sounds to me like the BB is the least of her "issues"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-07 08:35 PM
    I wonder what model she had...

If she had the Pearl it would compliment her body . That was bad!

She probably just couldn't figure out how to e-mail.
    12-11-07 10:02 PM
    I call this bull.
    Her rating must have fall really low when she had to use this idiotic excuse.
    Is she trying to become Britney.

12-11-07 10:14 PM
    I wonder what model she had...

If she had the Pearl it would compliment her body . That was bad!

She probably just couldn't figure out how to e-mail.
    'twas probably the Black Pearl..... arrrr
    12-11-07 11:08 PM
    maybe she doesnt want to carry a phone, nor a BB, because it shows that she has a eating disorder by comparison to the phone and her body.

Amen to that,
    She is skinnier than a skeleton
    12-12-07 12:06 AM
    I feel less intelligent now. I don't always answer my phone either but I don't go throwing my blackberry into the sea! She needs to eat some kfc and get a freakin tan.

Blacklatino and annon91221 like this.
    12-12-07 02:19 AM
    Bi**h...

I dont like her, she was pretty some time ago and now is just stupid skeletor...
    12-12-07 02:25 AM
    Damn now every time I watch pirates of the caribeean, I'm going to imagine a poor blackberry floating in that vast ocean.

I'm willing to look beyond this flaw and not kick her out of bed for eating crackers.
    12-12-07 07:50 AM
    'twas probably the Black Pearl..... arrrr
    That my friend was brilliant.
    12-12-07 04:38 PM
    Funny how the tune of this thread would be completely different if it was entitled "Keira LOVES Blackberry."
    xandermac likes this.
    12-13-07 01:59 PM
    hmm I think she just meant she hates phones in general (I do too though I love my BB) because it makes you contactable. I hate people contacting me lol. Rather I think it shows she is a blackberry user rather than hater!!
    04-22-13 08:32 AM
    hmm I think she just meant she hates phones in general (I do too though I love my BB) because it makes you contactable. I hate people contacting me lol. Rather I think it shows she is a blackberry user rather than hater!!
    Exactly this. Just happened to be a BlackBerry.
    But phones are something that will end up being a hassle for celebrities. Especially with the ease they get hacked

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 08:36 AM
    Holy 6 year old necropost, Batman!
    04-22-13 10:39 AM
    I was thinking, "how on earth is that kid still 22?" LOL
    04-22-13 10:45 AM
    1. Throwing a BlackBerry into the ocean is not hurting the ocean (obvious) .

2. K. Knightly could stand to eat a sammich or two here and there. Yeah not relevant but all I can think of is how skinny she looks. Lol.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-23-13 01:18 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD