Well im long time reader of the site but this here is my first post and i was just hoping to get some opinions. I purchased the iphone 3g 29 days ago because i was just tired of waiting for the bold and my old phone was on its last leg. Well tomorrow is my last day to decide to return this phone and get the bold, but ive been hesitant because the internet on the iphone is so great and that is what i find myself doing the most on any phone. But besides the internet i cant think of anything that i like about the iphone as appossed to the bold, and the bold seems to have so many more great features. I havent had many oppertunities to use the blackberry internet service very often and i guess what im asking is, how is the internet in BB Bold compared to the iphone?

Thanks in advance for any feedback
    11-12-08 08:02 PM
    Before you take our advice, go by the store and take one for a test drive. At least one of the reps will have one glued to his hip. So far, it's been stated the Iphones browser is better, but for all round function, the Bold wins hands down. It's like comparing apples to oranges or (blackberries) as Kevin said.

Go check it out for yourself. Remember, this is a device you're going to have to deal with for the next 2 years (unless you pay full price). Try it out and see which one will work best for you.

Good luck in your choice.

By the way, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Last edited by CJH315; 11-12-08 at 08:16 PM.
    11-12-08 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD