help. My blackberry Z10 constantly writes that the pin blocked. customer support wrote. helps for a couple of days and again, pin blocked. how to disable forever pin blocked. firmware value does not matter. Pin 25B21813. noticed if you disable the gprs data transmission works without problems on wifi.
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 09-04-13 at 07:58 PM. Reason: removed IMEI
    09-04-13 07:49 PM
    It isn't an OS issue. Where/how did you get the phone?
    09-04-13 08:00 PM
    Z10 and you have "25" pin? Strange. As far as I know the pin for bb10 devices should be 24/2A/2B

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 08:03 PM
    Z10 and you have "25" pin? Strange. As far as I know the pin for bb10 devices should be 24/2A/2B

Posted via CB10
    Odd, I have a 26 PIN.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 08:05 PM
    Stolen or Blacklisted device, all there is too it. Only reason a BlackBerry would ever be "PIN" blocked
    09-04-13 08:08 PM
    the phone is not stolen and not lost. I have box and papers. help@blackberry.com help. but again appears pin blocked.
    I worry so for the second month. use is not possible. how to get rid of this scourge.
    Last edited by Wikfmn; 09-04-13 at 08:27 PM.
    09-04-13 08:17 PM
    in support of write 2013/8/15 BlackBerry Customer Support <help@blackberry.com>
    Hello,
    My apologies for the mistake. The block should be removed now. I'll pend this case to await your reply.

Michael
    BlackBerry Technical Support
    Helps for a couple of days and again pin blocked
    09-04-13 08:23 PM
    I'm assuming you didn't get it from a carrier, which makes things more challenging, but keep the faith it'll get sorted out, and keep cordially corresponding with BlackBerry support.
    09-04-13 08:32 PM
    I'm assuming you didn't get it from a carrier, which makes things more challenging, but keep the faith it'll get sorted out, and keep cordially corresponding with BlackBerry support.
    Your bold white font distrubes my Q10

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    09-04-13 09:13 PM
    Your bold white font distrubes my Q10

Posted via CB10
    Well that bold BLACK font he is using is fine on my Z. It actually likes the bold BLACK font...

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx on steroids
    09-05-13 12:23 AM
    in support of write 2013/8/15 BlackBerry Customer Support
    Hello,
    My apologies for the mistake. The block should be removed now. I'll pend this case to await your reply.

Michael
    BlackBerry Technical Support
    Helps for a couple of days and again pin blocked
    If it works for a couple of days and then does it again, then you need to advise BlackBerry. No one here can help you with it really, it's on the BlackBerry side of service. If all your stuff is in order, they should be able to resolve it for you.
    09-05-13 12:29 AM
    If it works for a couple of days and then does it again, then you need to advise BlackBerry. No one here can help you with it really, it's on the BlackBerry side of service. If all your stuff is in order, they should be able to resolve it for you.
    How can I get in touch directly to BlackBerry side? My stolen BlackBerry phone is not yet blocked. Though, I already reported it to my service provider. Im still chatting with the thief. I already got his name, mobile number and even bank account number. Can we hack his bank account? I want to revenge. It's my first BlackBerry phone.

Posted via my elegant Z10
    09-05-13 02:29 AM
    How can I get in touch directly to BlackBerry side? My stolen BlackBerry phone is not yet blocked. Though, I already reported it to my service provider. Im still chatting with the thief. I already got his name, mobile number and even bank account number. Can we hack his bank account? I want to revenge. It's my first BlackBerry phone.

Track them down using BlackBerry Protect.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 08:26 AM
    Track them down using BlackBerry Protect.

Posted via CB10
    He is my neighbor and I don't know if he is a soldier or security guard. I saw him wearing camouflage. He is Saudi Arabian. Most of his friends are soldiers I think . And I can't track my device with bb protect because he already changed the Sim card and using my device now. In fact, I am chatting with the thief. Do you think it is worth it to post his full name, mobile number and his bank account here so someone could hack his bank account too? Lol. I want this man dead.lol

09-05-13 08:58 AM
    He is my neighbor and I don't know if he is a soldier or security guard. I saw him wearing camouflage. He is Saudi Arabian. Most of his friends are soldiers I think . And I can't track my device with bb protect because he already changed the Sim card and using my device now. In fact, I am chatting with the thief. Do you think it is worth it to post his full name, mobile number and his bank account here so someone could hack his bank account too? Lol. I want this man dead.lol

It's a police matter. Posting personal information here would only cause you harm.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-05-13 09:05 AM
    And life too if he finds out about it.

STL 100-3 os 10.2.0.1443
    09-05-13 09:35 AM
    It's a police matter. Posting personal information here would only cause you harm.
    It's useless if I call police, this is Saudi Arabia. They can change the situation. I even asked help to my saudi friend who is an immigration officer. And he refused because I am dealing with saudi. He told me that he can help me if they are not saudi. He mentioned that he doesn't like to have conflict with other saudi. I will just post his Mobile number, name and bank account with his picture.

09-05-13 09:53 AM
    It's useless if I call police, this is Saudi Arabia. They can change the situation. I even asked help to my saudi friend who is an immigration officer. And he refused because I am dealing with saudi. He told me that he can help me if they are not saudi. He mentioned that he doesn't like to have conflict with other saudi. I will just post his Mobile number, name and bank account with his picture.

Do not post that information unless you want trouble. This site will not help you track someone down. If you have a issue, deal with it yourself. If you won't go to your local authorities, than suck it up and buy a new one.

Edit: Also I see your posting from a Z10, so your nuts
    09-05-13 10:28 AM

My empathise towards your situation. I expected that was the case, and it's a dang shame. You shouldn't however compound the situation.

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Private Info - Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, IMEI numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-05-13 10:30 AM
    close the topic. as there is no solution and no reason to go on
    09-05-13 03:07 PM
    close the topic. as there is no solution and no reason to go on
    As I said, keep at BlackBerry and I can assure you, the problem will be resolved. Send me a PM if you need more help, and definitely to let me know it's over.
    09-05-13 03:45 PM