Will you be at your carrier store the day BlackBerry 10 is available? Are you willing to pay (part or all) for a BB10 phone for someone else that uses an Android or iPhone so they will convert?
    12-20-12 03:11 PM
    Ummmm, no. I'll be getting one but when my contract is up. Also if other people want one they can buy their own. You could help me to get one sooner though if you want to.
    12-20-12 03:23 PM
    Why on earth would I be willing to purchase a BB10 phone to try to "convert" a current IOS or Android person? I can simply show off my BB10 to all my acquaintances who have those other platforms so that they talk themselves into purchasing their own BB10!

My husband wants the all touch version of the BB10 - I want the keyboard version. We'll be getting our new BB10 phones when they become available.
    Last edited by hpjrt; 12-20-12 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Because my fingers disobeyed my brain
    12-20-12 03:24 PM
    if my better half wanted one, i could be persuaded to buy her one, but other then that no
    12-20-12 03:27 PM
    Once the N-Series launches, I will be visiting my carrier to try both phones and see which one I prefer. Then I'll talk to the sales rep and see what they can do for me, seeing as I'm currently in the middle of a contract. If the upgrade is costly, I'll probably hold out for the Aristo before upgrading, unless I still have a strong preference for the QWERTY after trying it out.

I am, however, certainly not paying for anyone's switch to BB10, but I have been trying to sway my friends towards the switch.
    12-20-12 03:31 PM
    Why would I care (or why would anyone else care) what phone someone else uses? So why would I try to "convert" anyone to anything?
    12-20-12 04:56 PM