Hello everyone!!

First off I am so excited about all that I have learned so far about my bb and all that I will learn! Everyone on here has been sooo kind, helpful and most importantly patient with helping me And I'm sure some of you may have even thrown your hands up in frustration with trying to help me but you still reply. This is truly a good site for all, even for us technicaly challenged ones.

I wanted to share with you this...in the past couple of days I have learned how to get themes OTA, get wallpaper, post images on here and use photobucket to do so. I even downloaded a ringtone I am even learning the different acronyms (which there should be a list on here to use as a reference). So what I am saying is that these accomplishments are big for me and I couldn't have done it without the help of you!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate it and I thank you.
    07-19-10 08:16 AM
    Glad to see that this site has helped you out! I know it's where I gained the knowlege that I have about the BB platform, as well as other platforms.

If I had any part in the information you recieved, then you're welcome! If I didn't, then I'm very glad that there were others on here who were able to help you out! I hope that you continue to use the site, and give back some of the knowlege that you gain to other users who are just starting out like yourself!
    07-19-10 08:25 AM
    Your welcome, I do believe I've seen a post or two from you
    07-19-10 08:33 AM
    That's why we're here, glad to do it and wont hesitate to help in any other way I can in the future, glad you're enjoying your stay, and your bb
    07-19-10 07:10 PM
    That's why we're here, glad to do it and wont hesitate to help in any other way I can in the future, glad you're enjoying your stay, and your bb
    Thank you!! You have been one of the patient ones. Think I'm taking a break from learning anything tonight

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-10 07:15 PM
    Thank you!! You have been one of the patient ones. Think I'm taking a break from learning anything tonight

It's nice now and then to let it all soak in but, never hesitate to ask, well, search first...then ask lol
    07-19-10 07:33 PM
    It's nice now and then to let it all soak in but, never hesitate to ask, well, search first...then ask lol
    You don't have to worry about me hesitating and I always search first lol. I think searching first is the cardinal rule for every forums site.

07-19-10 07:39 PM
    You don't have to worry about me hesitating and I always search first lol. I think searching first is the cardinal rule for every forums site.

And CB makes it easy with showing you threads with similar titles
    07-19-10 07:41 PM
    Glad I was able to help you out!

07-19-10 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD