Hey bro ! Is that you in my rearview mirror ? ha ha

LOL!!!! This thread is a put-on right??

Reminds me of some of the car forums where teen members will come on and say: man, I totally smoked this gtr at a stoplight in my cobalt!!! Even in the car forum, most of the members think it ridiculous!

PS. Don't forget to take your case off also! Some blingy stickers wouldn't hurt either! :-)
    03-03-13 09:24 AM

Reminds me of some of the car forums where teen members will come on and say: man, I totally smoked this gtr at a stoplight in my cobalt!!! Even in the car forum, most of the members think it ridiculous!

PS. Don't forget to take your case off also! Some blingy stickers wouldn't hurt either! :-)
    In the car forums street racing is deemed unsafe and illegal so the threads typically get shutdown. This isn't a car forum and what the OP did is not unsafe.
    Prince_Poppycock likes this.
    03-03-13 09:26 AM
    Smokin' hot!!!
    03-03-13 09:50 AM
    Thanks for letting us know you have little imagination. ha ha

I can't imagine a scenario where two strangers are having a dual of web browser speeds at a gym. This reminds me of the threads when Playbook launched claiming they schooled the apple geek squad with flash video on the Playbook. High fives all around.
    03-03-13 10:47 AM
    to people who don't like this thread,
    many users of ifone and andriod kept on bashing and laughed about how slow the browser was. why don't you talk about them (yourselves)?
    This time we won the broswer test and you bash the browser speed isn't important? what kinda theory is it?
    When I had bb6/7, I can tell you launching any apps, typing email were much faster than any phones out there because I used shortcut keys. and with the Z10, not only typing/launching any apps are faster than other phones (slower than my older qwerty bb tbh), but other else are all faster. The only thing that they can bash about is the apps. But give it some time, I'm sure the apps will be more and more mature! BlackBerry by Choice!
    bigbbrybeliever and jafrul like this.
    03-03-13 11:47 AM
    Fanboyism - Internet entertainment at its finest...

2007: BlackBerry's browser sucked, its email was untouchable, it compressed data, and neither OS had apps to speak of:
    Apple Fanboy: I don't know how you can use that thing. The browser is the most important thing and yours is so slow.
    BB Fanboy: Pfft. Who needs a browser? It's all about push email, and compressed data!
    Apple Fanboy: I get email.
    BB Fanboy: Yeah, but you're not getting them first...

2013: BlackBerry's browser is currently the best on mobile cuz they dropped compression but the email was neutered and it has no apps:
    BB Fanboy: I don't know how you can use that thing. The browser is the most important thing and yours is so slow.
    Apple Fanboy: Pfft. Who needs a browser? You said it was all about email and compression before.
    BB Fanboy: No way. That stuff isn't important! Besides, you said it was all about the browser before.
    Apple Fanboy: No way. That stuff isn't important! It's all about apps!
    BB Fanboy: We're getting apps!
    Apple Fanboy: Yeah, but you're not getting them first...
    03-03-13 11:53 AM
    I can't imagine a scenario where two strangers are having a dual of web browser speeds at a gym. This reminds me of the threads when Playbook launched claiming they schooled the apple geek squad with flash video on the Playbook. High fives all around.
    It was definitely not a stranger. I also tapped about 15 keys to type this whole reply.

Posted via CB10 powered by BB10
    03-03-13 12:39 PM

Righttttt. But this isn't a car forum and we're not talking about cars. We're talking about Internet browser speed. Something that is actually quite important on a smartphone these days. Don't you think?

03-03-13 12:46 PM
    It's a sign of insecurity. With share prices plunging along with sales projections for iPhone 5, and not much innovation happening, they've not got much to do... much easier to hang out in competing platforms' forums and insist that "iTunes is the BEST" and "Safari might suck, but at least I get iFart 8.1 before you do!"
    So its a sign of insecurity that your phone is faster In the browser?
    I don't see it.
    Oh well, I'm going to leave this lol.
    03-03-13 12:53 PM
    Did you just compare an iPhone to a GTR? That is SO WRONG.
    03-03-13 01:01 PM
    Wow, are all the haters overlooking the fact that the OP was approached and challenged? Geeze, if you can't accept the fact that the Z10 is a great device and people are actually liking it, AND it's surpassing expectations, I think it's time you get off this Forum.
    03-03-13 01:03 PM
    So its a sign of insecurity that your phone is faster In the browser?
    Not when the maker/users of the phone you're mocking has the MOST OBNOXIOUS habit of comparing itself to others all the time and being smug about it.
    Dapper37 and jafrul like this.
    03-03-13 01:05 PM
    This site is one big inferiority complex! Lmao
    03-03-13 01:12 PM
    Righttt.... cars and phones sooo similar. Well looking forward to the software update that makes my car get 80mpg....
    neteng1000 likes this.
    03-03-13 01:25 PM
    Righttt.... cars and phones sooo similar. Well looking forward to the software update that makes my car get 80mpg....
    I'd be happy with 13
    meltbox360 likes this.
    03-03-13 01:28 PM
    and now witht the latest z10 (rogers) software upgrade .. the battery life is amazing!!! (too)
    keyword is ROGERS. all us losers that thought Bell would change their idiotic ways are stuck waiting.
    03-03-13 01:50 PM
    Not when the maker/users of the phone you're mocking has the MOST OBNOXIOUS habit of comparing itself to others all the time and being smug about it.
    The guy approached him. So they compared. He won. He's happy. No foul there.
    03-03-13 02:14 PM
    He claimed the iphone 5 had the fastest browser vs all phones. He was sadly mistaken lol

03-03-13 02:18 PM
    Fanboyism - Internet entertainment at its finest...

2007: BlackBerry's browser sucked, its email was untouchable, it compressed data, and neither OS had apps to speak of:
    Apple Fanboy: I don't know how you can use that thing. The browser is the most important thing and yours is so slow.
    BB Fanboy: Pfft. Who needs a browser? It's all about push email, and compressed data!
    Apple Fanboy: I get email.
    BB Fanboy: Yeah, but you're not getting them first...

2013: BlackBerry's browser is currently the best on mobile cuz they dropped compression but the email was neutered and it has no apps:
    BB Fanboy: I don't know how you can use that thing. The browser is the most important thing and yours is so slow.
    Apple Fanboy: Pfft. Who needs a browser? You said it was all about email and compression before.
    BB Fanboy: No way. That stuff isn't important! Besides, you said it was all about the browser before.
    Apple Fanboy: No way. That stuff isn't important! It's all about apps!
    BB Fanboy: We're getting apps!
    Apple Fanboy: Yeah, but you're not getting them first...
    You should add:

Android Fanboy: Watches the two arguing and laughs at both.
    Blacklatino and m1a1mg like this.
    03-03-13 02:23 PM
    You should add:

Android Fanboy: Watches the two arguing and laughs at both.
    Why would the android fanboy watch the 2 and laugh? In my opinion if I want a fast good looking car with all the bells and whistles ill go out and buy a Ferrari (z10) and it will be fast good looking and everything I need from the time I leave the lot. Now on the other hand if I want to customize a car to do everything the Ferrari does and how it looks, I'll go out and buy a Pontiac fiero (enter android phone here) and buy kits to make it look like a Ferrari. Which would you rather own? Lmao just my 2 cents

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 02:32 PM
    Hahaha nicely put

03-03-13 02:53 PM
    I still dont understand this thread. So the browser is slightly faster. Why the huge deal. so many variables play into the situation not all dependant on phone. But sure the Z10 browers is slightly faster. But why are the Z10 enthusiats shy about comparuing other aspects. How about more important things such as processor speeds. Why is there no threads showing benchmarks on Quadrant or AnTuTu and Smartbench. Why not any enthusiasm about how the Z10 processor stacks up to the new Tegra 4 going into new android devices or the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, quad-core going in the new HTC one. Heck this thread started as a dis on the iphone 5 where are the benchmarks comparing their processor power, that custom SOC apple put out was even beating the Snapdragon S4 pro the androids were using.
    I guess when your phone only beats the competition in one aspect that is the one you must cling to.
    BCB
    03-03-13 03:23 PM
    Why would the android fanboy watch the 2 and laugh? In my opinion if I want a fast good looking car with all the bells and whistles ill go out and buy a Ferrari (z10) and it will be fast good looking and everything I need from the time I leave the lot. Now on the other hand if I want to customize a car to do everything the Ferrari does and how it looks, I'll go out and buy a Pontiac fiero (enter android phone here) and buy kits to make it look like a Ferrari. Which would you rather own? Lmao just my 2 cents

Posted via CB10
    Really you believe the Z10 does something that Android can not... and you believe the parts that make up the spec sheat is better than the top tier Android.. You must be delusional. Or should I post links to the Z10 spec sheet and some top tier Android phones spec sheet and see what one is the ferrari.
    bekkay likes this.
    03-03-13 03:27 PM
    I still dont understand this thread. So the browser is slightly faster. Why the huge deal. so many variables play into the situation not all dependant on phone. But sure the Z10 browers is slightly faster. But why are the Z10 enthusiats shy about comparuing other aspects. How about more important things such as processor speeds. Why is there no threads showing benchmarks on Quadrant or AnTuTu and Smartbench. Why not any enthusiasm about how the Z10 processor stacks up to the new Tegra 4 going into new android devices or the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, quad-core going in the new HTC one. Heck this thread started as a dis on the iphone 5 where are the benchmarks comparing their processor power, that custom SOC apple put out was even beating the Snapdragon S4 pro the androids were using.
    I guess when your phone only beats the competition in one aspect that is the one you must cling to.
    BCB
    Because the CPU is just a part which helps achieve the final experience. The browser is an actual part of said final experience. You can throw all the CPU you want at a phone, but if it's inefficient, it won't help. The Z10 is by all accounts making good use of its CPU.
    03-03-13 03:31 PM
    keyword is ROGERS. all us losers that thought Bell would change their idiotic ways are stuck waiting.
    And it's not because Bell and Rogers uses different networks. Telus and Bell shares the same network and Telus pushed the update. No reason that Bell didn't.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 03:33 PM
183 12345 ...