what's a good site to test out?
    03-02-13 08:45 PM
    That guy is gonna go home and Google seach the Z10 guarantee.
    Stocklone likes this.
    03-02-13 08:49 PM
    Totally agree. While alot of the places I have accounts with have apps, the web pages are much better. Primarily, this is an issue with me for Ameritrade. Their apps suck and lack basic polish. But the web site is fantastic.

I can't wait to abandon some apps. Am I alone here?

on that note .... new thread! Reagarding Pandora.
    I also prefer websites over apps most of the time. I don't use a CB app, nor do I use the mobile site. Only the full site. And what about Pandora? I hope that comes to BB10 (if it is already, I wouldn't know since the Z10 hasn't launched for Verizon yet )
    03-02-13 08:52 PM
    Man... i love to read that the Z10 is kicking some iOS and Androis ***!!!! I can't wait to get mine!!! Is comming all the way from canada to mexico!!!! If everything is as spectect will be here next week!!!!
    Dapper37 likes this.
    03-02-13 08:59 PM
    What websites did you try? Were they the full desktop versions or the mobile versions?
    03-02-13 09:46 PM
    It's fun to look at ifans faced when you beat them with ease. They have this look like they can't believe it. Word is getting out as my sil who has an iphone said she has heard BlackBerry z10 is better than the iphone5.
    03-02-13 10:43 PM
    Was it Sunspider?
    No it wasn't sun spider. And I wasn't html 5 either. It was actual Web page loading on a browser test. Is that good enough for you?
    03-02-13 11:24 PM
    Totally agree. While alot of the places I have accounts with have apps, the web pages are much better. Primarily, this is an issue with me for Ameritrade. Their apps suck and lack basic polish. But the web site is fantastic.

I can't wait to abandon some apps. Am I alone here?

on that note .... new thread! Reagarding Pandora.
    I'm with ya. I have the CrackBerry app on my playbook but I prefer to access it through the web. I like the Crackberry app on my torch. Apps can be better sometimes but not always.
    03-02-13 11:34 PM
    What would you rather have, a browser that loads first (by fractions of a second)? Or knowing that you'll get all the newest apps first?
    you mean a browser that WORKS and uses FLASH and IS MUCH FASTER...

facts are important.
    03-02-13 11:37 PM
    I go for bragging rights in the gym by actually lifting not with my phone lol...
    i did that in my early 20s.. now i have constant pain in my wrists, elbows, shoulders and a bum right knee.. lol
    03-02-13 11:43 PM
    Do you even lift bro? Sorry I had to do it
    03-02-13 11:56 PM
    You are aware how sad this all sounds right?
    So the browser is faster.
    That's like someone with a new HTC one comparing raw processor power against your Z10...It doesn't matter that the HTC One would crush the Z10.
    Enjoy your device...champion your device but use some humility. Can't be the best at everything.
    BCB
    03-03-13 01:01 AM
    what's a good site to test out?
    Any. Lol
    03-03-13 02:13 AM
    That's like someone with a new HTC one comparing raw processor power against your Z10...It doesn't matter that the HTC One would crush the Z10.
    Enjoy your device...champion your device but use some humility. Can't be the best at everything.
    BCB
    No it doesn't feel sad at all.
    03-03-13 02:16 AM
    BCB
    Please advise what this raw processing power in the HTC can do that the z10 cannot handle?
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    03-03-13 04:06 AM
    This thread got real stupid real fast. Its like everyone who hated the Z10 decided to wait for this thread to take off so they could spew out bullsh*t. Its a blackberry forum, and while making conversation regarding other platforms is ok, its not needed here right now- and its not even conversation; its mindless bashing.

On a side note I'm thinking about taking advantage of the one a day sale for the Z10.
    03-03-13 04:29 AM
    BCB
    Humility? They're saying how they're excited they won a browser showdown. Is that wrong? No its not- let them say it all they want.
    Also, if you had just gotten a new device who has the fastest web browser you would be excited too.
    "So the browser is faster" yeah and because the browser isn't important at alll on a smartphone...especially when a certain company has the fastest now...not important at all
    Lehomer and dodger_moore like this.
    03-03-13 04:32 AM
    What would you rather have, a browser that loads first (by fractions of a second)? Or knowing that you'll get all the newest apps first?
    I wouldn't say "get all the newest apps first." I'd say "get the apps that Apple people think you should have, first."

There are plenty of great apps that start life on OSes that aren't closed, slow and outdated ala iOS, you know...
    03-03-13 04:50 AM
    This thread got real stupid real fast. Its like everyone who hated the Z10 decided to wait for this thread to take off so they could spew out bullsh*t. Its a blackberry forum, and while making conversation regarding other platforms is ok, its not needed here right now- and its not even conversation; its mindless bashing.
    It's a sign of insecurity. With share prices plunging along with sales projections for iPhone 5, and not much innovation happening, they've not got much to do... much easier to hang out in competing platforms' forums and insist that "iTunes is the BEST" and "Safari might suck, but at least I get iFart 8.1 before you do!"
    03-03-13 04:52 AM
    Apps, its the only thing keeping iPhone alive !!
    03-03-13 05:36 AM
    @MXBerry, i was searching for the release dates in Latin America, since i live in the Dominican Republic, and i've found lots of articles, but one did cough my attention in which the BB Manager for Mexico en central america, said that the Z10 will release on march 15th in USA and on mid april for Mexico and latin america.
    03-03-13 05:41 AM
    I'd put some money on that bet, i bet the z10's browser still beats the HTC one browser
    meltbox360 and jafrul like this.
    03-03-13 05:44 AM
  23. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    and now witht the latest z10 (rogers) software upgrade .. the battery life is amazing!!! (too)
    Enyigma and jafrul like this.
    03-03-13 06:04 AM
    LOL!!!! This thread is a put-on right??

Reminds me of some of the car forums where teen members will come on and say: man, I totally smoked this gtr at a stoplight in my cobalt!!! Even in the car forum, most of the members think it ridiculous!

PS. Don't forget to take your case off also! Some blingy stickers wouldn't hurt either! :-)
    mikeo007 and m1a1mg like this.
    03-03-13 06:18 AM
    I can't imagine a scenario where two strangers are having a dual of web browser speeds at a gym. This reminds me of the threads when Playbook launched claiming they schooled the apple geek squad with flash video on the Playbook. High fives all around.
    m1a1mg likes this.
    03-03-13 06:45 AM
183 1234 ...