Hi,

just had the os 6 update done and the only thing I do not like is the extra trays like "frequent," "media" and "favorite" I really will never use them and just like going through the all menu. The reason I want to delete them is cause when scrolling in the all tray trying to get to an app or something, it accidently pushes over to frequent or favorite, and it is annoying.
    01-30-11 04:42 AM
    Hi,

just had the os 6 update done and the only thing I do not like is the extra trays like "frequent," "media" and "favorite" I really will never use them and just like going through the all menu. The reason I want to delete them is cause when scrolling in the all tray trying to get to an app or something, it accidently pushes over to frequent or favorite, and it is annoying.
    Not until OS6.1 can you delete trays sorry
    01-30-11 05:35 AM
    Actually this is a way.. kinda. There have been releases of new themes for OS6 and some people have been able to write the theme to remove the "Tray". Look in teh theme section for you model.
    01-30-11 05:40 AM
    Not until OS6.1 can you delete trays sorry
    So you're telling me there's a chance?! All I have to do is wait for 6.1? How do you know it comes out on 6.1?

Actually this is a way.. kinda. There have been releases of new themes for OS6 and some people have been able to write the theme to remove the "Tray". Look in teh theme section for you model.
    What theme section? Here on crackberry?

I guess I am not the only one who does not like the trays.

John
    01-30-11 10:08 AM
    So you're telling me there's a chance?! All I have to do is wait for 6.1? How do you know it comes out on 6.1?
    There was a cover story on crackberry.com telling us about OS6.1, release date is unknown. I would hope we see it in the summer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD