I am just curious as to what models are the most popular by actual usage. Does RIM actually post this info anywhere? For instance, how many bold, storm, curve active users are there in North America, across all carrier networks? A meaningless question, I know, but I guess I am an info and spreadsheet BB junkie.
    07-23-09 11:27 AM
    Its tough to say because new users are signing up all the time, and current users are switching phones privately through ebay, and craigslist etc. Not sure if there's an official site with data like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 11:34 AM
    I receive Annual and Quarterly Reports from Research in Motion, the model distribution is not given and that is the only public source of that information.

Research in Motion has exact numbers of what is and has gone into service, but they are not required to report in that detail.

07-23-09 01:12 PM
    if you think about it, there are people that switch sims from one phone to another each day. If only one is a BB, is that still BB use? How many phone are bought and then never used anymore?
    07-23-09 01:20 PM
    its kinda tough with increasing users...
    07-25-09 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD