I find myself doing it all the time. Guys at work and friends see some of the things i can do on it and they like it. Any time someone i know is looking for a new phone im always telling them to get a BB... Plus being a RIMM investor doesnt help... LOL...
    05-29-09 10:02 PM
    Yep, I do it too. I have helped convert 3 people so far and they love them.
    05-29-09 10:25 PM
    I am really trying to get my fiance to take my Pearl and so I can get a new Curve but she is not biting yet!
    05-29-09 10:29 PM
    Guilty as charged... Although ironically my dad's work chucked a Berry at him because they needed to keep in touch out of office (at the time I was waiting on my 'berry to arrive) and I told him that the first thing they would hand him would be a 'berry cos' the whole company was on em' (he was adamant they wouldn't he HATED them and thought they had way too many buttons/ that he'd never be able to text or email on the small keys (he's pretty good and up to my speed now)- but he's not that special that they would make an exception which they obviously weren't) anyway, it arrived, I set it up for him, and an addict was born. Mum shouts up the stairs to say dinners ready, at that exact moment I get a BBM from him saying the exact same thing. He can't put it down. And he's 66 haha! He converts more people than me and practically preaches BB. It comes up in EVERY conversation. It's an on-going competition to see how many we can convert.

Next up- getting my mum over to a Pearl. Wish me luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 04:45 AM
    I only push my best friend into buying a BB, lol. she wants one and i want her to have one!!!
    05-30-09 03:27 PM
    everyone in this forum talkin about the NBA playoffs, go to my NBA forum, url in my signature!!
    05-30-09 03:28 PM
    Yes I am guilty! My dad, cousins, friends and whoever else.

05-30-09 03:32 PM
    you are not alone...and that is scary, eh? i do dig the pointed stick idea.
    05-31-09 04:06 PM
    I've added 23 friends and 7 family members to our BB world. Only had 1 take it back, but it wasn't for her, her husband talked her into it.

05-31-09 04:18 PM
    I try to do it whenever I can, it's like doing a good deed
    05-31-09 06:25 PM
    I do the same thing too.

I'm trying to get two of my friend's to get a blackberry. But one friend in particular since he's using one of T-mobile phone as an international phone..I simply told him "just get a Verizon World edition BB and save yourself some money."
    05-31-09 07:15 PM
    I've got only 3 people to convert! Hehe I try everyday to get other people into the addiction. But... As like any other day, they refuse. They'll come to the berry side one day

05-31-09 08:00 PM
    more and more of my friends/family are getting blackberry's lol
    05-31-09 08:07 PM
    I've converted a few people.
    05-31-09 08:10 PM
    And me , I've got 3 of my friends to buy a berry, and they are really pleased with it. I hope I could invite more.

05-31-09 08:10 PM
    I also have talked a few into it!
    05-31-09 08:11 PM
    I asked friends what I should get the BlackBerry or the LG and got told to go to a BB and now I'm working on my mom...for now.
    05-31-09 08:26 PM
    Have been trying to get my uncle to get a bb for two years now and today he made the switch. His htc tilt gave out on friday and he got a bold. The down side to his new berry is that he has been asking me all kinds of question about it. So now I have converted 8 members of my family to the bb world.

05-31-09 09:04 PM
    LOL I've had my bb for less than a week but I am hooked already and trying to talk my bff into getting one since she just lost her iphone, with no insurance she can't afford another one. We'll see if I can bring her to the dark side but I've got two coworkers looking into bb's now too, I love it haha

05-31-09 10:32 PM
    Always! My dad is getting one now because his electrical business is booming, and he can't take his laptop everywhere. He didn't know he could do all the things he needed to do with only a Blackberry. He was sold when he saw mine sync up to my laptop with ease.

It also makes me sound smart when explaining all the features they didn't know about. Lol!!!
    06-01-09 12:34 PM
    I am not even getting mine until August and I am trying to persuade people haha.
    06-01-09 04:35 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD