is this a little strange...

i was talking to one of my employees saturday morning, and he said that he not only keeps his berry on him 24/7 no matter what, but that he even uses it IN THE SHOWER. thats right. he keeps it on the counter next to the shower, and if it goes off with a text, email, call, whatever, he simply sticks one hand out, dries it, and answers it!

um, i love my berry to pieces but..... shower time is kinda... well, shower time! not phone time! am i the only one who sees this as a little excessive?
    05-19-08 11:39 AM
    I'm with ya - if I'm expecting a call, I'll dry my hands and check it, but definitely not as a general rule.
    05-19-08 11:41 AM
    I do not shower with my BlackBerry. I don't even like it in the bathroom while I'm showering, because I don't want any humidity to build up under the screen. I'm apparently not popular enough to need to bathe with my Berry....
    05-19-08 11:44 AM
    There are some things that I'll not allow the BB to disrupt, among them are using the bathroom. The phone should be at my control, I shouldn't be control by the phone.
    05-19-08 11:47 AM
    I do that sometimes but you have to use a pastic bag for it
    05-19-08 11:48 AM
    ahh i'm bad...sometimes if im waiting for an important text or call from a friend or my fiance, i do throw my BB under my towel so if it goes off i can do a quick text back and answer if it's necessary. Hey i take showers over an hour at times! LOL but i mean i have TEC so i really dont care if it gets damaged ill get a new one I'm a social user, gotta keep it social while showering!!
    05-19-08 11:57 AM
    I do that sometimes but you have to use a pastic bag for it
    haha no way.......
    05-19-08 12:23 PM
    haha no way.......
    Why wouldnt you do that?
    05-19-08 12:46 PM
    No. Bathroom time is a electronic free zone. Whatever it is it can wait

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 01:09 PM
    Why wouldnt you do that?
    never that!! i would like to think that im not addicted enough to put my lil berry in a ziploc to keep it in the bath with me!

(although who knows.. it may come to that someday...)
    05-19-08 01:32 PM
    Wouldn't even dream of doing that. And yeah for me the bathroom is a BB free zone.
    I said it before, I don't want to be answering "the call of nature" and a call from my mother at the same time
    Not while in the shower.
    Mine goes with me everywhere but my old RAZR did too. My husband is deployed so I don't dare miss a single phone call, email, or IM. I don't even walk out of the room without that 'berry in my hand!
    05-19-08 01:43 PM
    Mine goes with me some times to read RSS feeds or something while I'm in there for those "extended" periods of time. Definitely not while showering though.
    05-19-08 01:51 PM
    Mine goes everywhere I go. I carry a ziploc bag for anytime it may get wet. Like when I'm in the shower, out on the lake or just standing in the rain.
    05-19-08 01:55 PM
    Shower?? No way! Not taking any chances with moisture!
    05-19-08 02:00 PM
    I don't go to shower or bathroom with mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 02:01 PM
    There are some things I like to do uninterrupted. My BB has no place in the bathroom.
    05-19-08 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD