Hello! I got me a pearl to hold me until November when I can get a full upgrade. I really have not got a chance tonight to check everything out but I finally on the way of being a CB addict.

Cookieguy
    04-11-09 10:53 PM
    congratulations and welcome to crackberry!
    04-11-09 11:30 PM
    Hello! I got me a pearl to hold me until November when I can get a full upgrade. I really have not got a chance tonight to check everything out but I finally on the way of being a CB addict.

Cookieguy
    Welcome to CB...it's a great community. You must be holding out for the Niagara like I am? Enjoy your Pearl in the meantime.
    04-11-09 11:32 PM
    Congratulations on the Pearl. Once the berry addiction gets a hold of you, there is no turning back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 11:48 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! Check out the 101 lecture series found in my sig. There is a lot of useful info found there...
    04-11-09 11:54 PM
    This is the first time I've ever had a smart phone. I got my pearl in December. I'm not able to get on cb as often as Bergerking (my husband) is so he teaches me all kinds of stuff. My purse has gotten lighter. I don't have to carry around a huge date book. I didn't realize what all I do with my bb till I didn't have for an hour. I can't wait for the new bb to come out either. I'm afraid of what else it may do to make my life easier. Maybe clean the boys' rooms up? Lol

04-12-09 12:04 AM
    welcome to crackberry, have fun with your addiction.
    04-12-09 12:51 AM
    Welcome to the blackberry world!

04-12-09 01:26 AM
    Welcome to the addiction. Lol. What color did you get?

04-12-09 03:45 AM
    welcome to CB and congrats on the pearl
    04-12-09 03:54 AM
    Welcome to CB and enjoy your Pearl!

04-12-09 05:57 AM
    Welcome to CB...it's a great community. You must be holding out for the Niagara like I am? Enjoy your Pearl in the meantime.
    Yea I'm waiting on the Niagara like yourself. But I having a good time with the Pearl
    04-12-09 10:28 AM
    Welcome to the addiction. Lol. What color did you get?

I got the blue one it only had 1 litttle mark on it so that's good since its was used. I was surprised
    04-12-09 10:30 AM
    Thanks everyone for the Welcome. The fun has begun.
    04-12-09 10:32 AM
    Welcome to cb. Make sure you get a sd mirco card will help with the memory of the pearl.
    04-12-09 10:38 AM
    Welcome, and enjoy your Pearlie! I loved mine so much I went ahead and got myself a Storm off eBay. It's not the device so much, it's the whole Blackberry "experience". My friends canNOT believe I'm not using my iPhone.

Is the blue pearl the same as the Amethyst one?
    04-12-09 08:29 PM
    Welcome, and enjoy your Pearlie! I loved mine so much I went ahead and got myself a Storm off eBay. It's not the device so much, it's the whole Blackberry "experience". My friends canNOT believe I'm not using my iPhone.

Is the blue pearl the same as the Amethyst one?
    Its kind of hard to tell the color. It looks kinda blue with a touch of black. I know that don't make sense . lol
    04-12-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD