Does colorware ship to Canada?
    09-04-08 04:01 AM
    I just got an e-mail back from them and they told me that they did not have any plans on offering RR for the 8330
    Maybe a stupid question but why does it matter if the housings for the 8330 are harder to get ? I thought they painted the original housing ??
    I thought that if you're sending them your own phone, they were painting the original housing. Why then the need to switch the housing out. See, this is why I'd rather buy a paiting housing and keep my OEM; in the event I need to switch it back.

Voiding my warranty should be left between me and God; not me and my carrier.
    09-04-08 07:49 AM
    I thought that if you're sending them your own phone, they were painting the original housing. Why then the need to switch the housing out. See, this is why I'd rather buy a paiting housing and keep my OEM; in the event I need to switch it back.

It won't matter that you switchd back to the original housing when you need to send in your phone for warranty service.

Once you change your housing for any reason, it WILL void you warranty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 10:02 AM
    very nice!!!
    09-28-08 10:04 AM
    It won't matter that you switchd back to the original housing when you need to send in your phone for warranty service.

Once you change your housing for any reason, it WILL void you warranty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It will void your warranty IF they figure out it has been changed. If you are extremely careful they will never know. Besides, it does not harm anything functionally to change out the case. Not like you are overclocking the chip or trying to add more RAM to it!
    09-28-08 10:32 AM
    That looks great

Too bad i dont have the money for color ware : /
    09-28-08 12:41 PM
    Pink's not really my thing, but it looks nice.
    09-28-08 01:09 PM
    Does colorware ship to Canada?
    Nope. Try beckymae! She did mine and it's GORGEOUS! So much better than CW
    09-28-08 03:12 PM

Exactly. Perfectly said.
    09-28-08 04:09 PM
    It will void your warranty IF they figure out it has been changed. If you are extremely careful they will never know. Besides, it does not harm anything functionally to change out the case. Not like you are overclocking the chip or trying to add more RAM to it!
    Thank you... well said as well.
    09-28-08 04:09 PM

That last part of your post was great Lex.
    09-28-08 04:22 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD