I have lots of questions

1. How do I change the volume. Such as High Medium Low Vibrate Completely Off etc.

2. How do I get Shockwave for my Blackberry.

3. How do you customize the zoom tool in opera mini.

4. Exactly how do you get music and video on the blackberry fast and easy.

5. Can I turn off suretype.

6. How do I get music on my phone with a memory card
    04-27-08 09:25 AM
    Welcome to the addiction!!!

1. Go to your profiles menu. Then scroll down to "advanced" and select. Then scroll to the profile you want to customize and hit your "menu" button. You now can select and customze your tones and volume levels for all your incoming alerts/calls/messages.

2. If you are talking about the Shockwave Flash player....you can't. There is no flashplayer capability on BB's.

3. Once in Opera Mini hit your menu button and go to "options". I don't think there are many customization options for the zoom feature but you can give it a try.

4. Realistically? Get a media card. Put it in your BB to format it. Then you can use a cable to connect your BB (kind of a hassle) or you can use a usb media card reader (clean and easy). If you opt to just use the cable you will need to enable "mass storage mode" and do the whole drag 'n drop method by connecting your BB to your PC/MAC with your cable. Media manager is a pain. Don't use it (at least not for music).

5. Yes, when in a message just hit the menu button and select "enable Multitap"

6. see answer #4.
    04-27-08 09:44 AM

1* Go to 'Profiles' and scroll down to advanced and then edit the profile you would like to edit.
    *Bonus* If you hit the menu key in Profiles, you can create your own Profiles/Exceptions.

2* Don't know... I don't even know if it's possible. Maybe someone can chime in.

3* When you say customize, you mean how much it zooms in/out? If so, not sure.

4* Drag and drop. Ensure the format is compatible and go into "MyComputer" and and select the drive your media card is showing under (usually J and open that up. Now open the folder with the media and drop them into the associated folder. (Music in music folder and videos in videos)

5* Within a message, hit the menu key and scroll down to 'Enable Multitap'

6* Answered in 4*
    04-27-08 09:44 AM
    And welcome 2 CB
    04-27-08 09:45 AM
    Jayden covered most of it but I don't think you can customize the zoom in Opera. And as for Shockwave, I don't think you can.

Welcome to CB!
    04-27-08 09:47 AM
    Welcome newbie. This place will answer all of your questions. Stay up on your forums and your Berry will be running tip top...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-08 09:51 AM
    one last question about music on my phone. so lets say i buy a memory card for my phone. microsd or whatever and i connect my phone to my pc. will it show the memory card and allow me to drop music in its folder?

im asking because my computer only takes microsoft memory card pro.

i cant put the phone memory card in the computer because it wont fit. i know when im in the bb desktop manager it allows me to select where im moving files to and it shows the option of memory card even though i dont have one. and when i was trying to put music on my bb to the bb's memory (not memory card) it took forever like 10 mins. and it just had a hour glass.
    04-27-08 09:57 AM
    Hi and welcome.
    04-27-08 09:59 AM
    Oh and on the side volume control. if u arent playing a video and u cant see it go up and down is it changing when u are on the home screen
    04-27-08 10:16 AM
    There aren't any phones/smartphones that can have flash. That's the next frontier. Apple CLAIMS they're going to have it, but Adobe's already told them "No, not without a LOT of work!"
    04-27-08 03:16 PM
    Is there a way you can change to the next track when your phone is on keylock? I know when I play music I can lower and raise the volume.
    Thanks
    08-06-08 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD