Why? Cause you're lazy or cause you want a higher post count? Seriously the amount of useless threads on here is unbelievable. If you used the search you would've found many threads stating what people pay with what carrier. But I guess you're too good to use the search function...

Your simply a ****** bag, your post is also "pointless" are you boosting your post count?

vzw 29.99 not including msg's.
    04-18-09 05:57 AM
    Your simply a ****** bag, your post is also "pointless" are you boosting your post count?

vzw 29.99 not including msg's.
    i 2nd this

oh and +1 post
    04-18-09 07:41 AM
    Yeah, but their 1400 minute plan is the same price as Verizon's, and it includes unlimited data, which Verizon's does not. And if I'm not mistaken, AT&T charges about the same for the same amount of minutes, and again, they also charge an additional fee for unlimited data.

So for the price of a regular phone that doesn't need unlimited data with Verizon/AT&T, you can get a blackberry or any other smart phone with Sprint.
    You're still paying for unlimited data, Sprint doesn't give it away. Compared to other carriers Sprint might seem like a better deal possibly and you can certainly work a deal with Sprint but at the end of the day you did pay for your unlimited data. Sprint's customer retention program is great from my experience lately and it even seems like your "deal" is which CSR Dependant.

I do agree they have some deals, especially on BBs...I was looking for a red Pearl for a family member via telesales and they only had titanium and for that reason they cut the price in half...it was great.
    04-18-09 10:34 AM
    My Mom and I share the Sprint Everything Data Family 1500 Plan
    Sprint's terms for a BB are you either need the $29.99 BB Data plan, or an Everything Data/Simply Everything Plan.
    04-18-09 12:47 PM
    i keep going back and forth. i add it then later i delete it. it seems like of useless since i barely use the browser. the only reason why i want add it is because of the app store but then again, 85% of apps are crap or overpriced.
    04-18-09 01:16 PM
    T-mo:

Unlimited minutes 49.99
    Unlimited data and text 34.99
    Insurance 5.99 (has already come in handy)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 02:00 PM
    I work 4 Sprint.

59.99 - 450 Mins incl unl data and text

89.99 - 900 Mins incl unl data and text

99.99 - Unl mins incl unl data and text

** All the plans include all the Blackberry function
    04-18-09 02:05 PM
    You're still paying for unlimited data, Sprint doesn't give it away. Compared to other carriers Sprint might seem like a better deal possibly and you can certainly work a deal with Sprint but at the end of the day you did pay for your unlimited data. Sprint's customer retention program is great from my experience lately and it even seems like your "deal" is which CSR Dependant.

I do agree they have some deals, especially on BBs...I was looking for a red Pearl for a family member via telesales and they only had titanium and for that reason they cut the price in half...it was great.
    I understand that you're paying for it, I'm just saying that Sprint's plan, which include unlimited data, are the same price as other carrier's plans which don't include unlimited data.
    04-18-09 02:30 PM
    I'm with Bell and my whole plan costs around 100$CDN a month. Unlimited SMS/MMS, Unlimited Data, Unlimited incoming (comes in handy when most of your calls are customers calling).
    04-18-09 02:34 PM
    I have what I consider to be a reasonble tarrif with Vodafone UK, it costs me �35 a month and for that I gat
    600 minutes any time/network, unlimited data plan and BIS. Althought the BiS was by luck as this was my first
    BB and I didn't know much about how they work, I described what I wanted to the tele sales and based on there
    Advise I ordered the Bold. When I got it I found a lot of the stuff didn't work and when I phoned the
    Tech peoiple the guy said I'd been mis-sold and he would give me BIS for free for the duration of my
    Contract. They should have charged me an extra �5 a month for that alone.
    I have to say though that the Bold is by far the best mobile device I've ever had and it will take something very special
    To get this out of my hand.

PS- I think Daves comments are rather rude, you have the power of coice ! If you think the thtead
    Is pointles, CHOOSE not to read it, let alone reply to it. I think the amount of conversation created
    By this thread answer any question as to wether its worth it or not doesn't it.
    A bit of humble pie there.

04-18-09 02:46 PM
    I'm with Vodafone Australia. I haven't been on contract for a while so I got my bold for nothing on a 2 year contract, $79 a month includes unlimited internet and emails (BIS) and $550 worth of calls, text etc with 3 months free (free on the 4th, 5th and 6th month). I will upgrade to $99 a month after my free months and that includes unlimited calls, texts and BIS.

04-18-09 03:29 PM
    I understand that you're paying for it, I'm just saying that Sprint's plan, which include unlimited data, are the same price as other carrier's plans which don't include unlimited data.
    Yeah, it's ALOT cheaper. Those commercials don't lie!
    04-18-09 03:43 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD