I don't have a problem w/ Iphones, Android, or win devices. As I've stated numerious time my family has iphones, ipads, phones and tablets running android. I'm exposed to these other platforms simply because I work on computers and phones of all sorts.
    The thing yall refuse to accept is I made my BlackBerry choice because its what I like. That's all. No hidden secret scheme.
    It is true I hate the apple company and their devices. Not so that I attack it. I just don't want it for myself.
    12-17-11 10:31 AM
    I'm pretty sure people don't care what device you use. The only one that needs to accept your purchase is yourself.

Enjoy what you use, that's all that matters.
    Last edited by avt123; 12-17-11 at 10:36 AM.
    Moonbase0ne likes this.
    12-17-11 10:33 AM
    @avt what is O.G. as your title? Just curious. Anyway, OP I have all the devices. I have pride with the device and I do troll on apple and android but what separates me and trollers is that I apologize and say it for a laugh.
    12-17-11 10:47 AM
    No one cares.
    mike in nc and Moonbase0ne like this.
    12-17-11 10:53 AM
    I don't hate any platform, just to clear things up. I choose Blackberry because I LIKE BLACKBERRY......period.
    13echo4 likes this.
    12-17-11 10:55 AM
    No one cares.
    I didn't tell you this for you to care. I told you this so you don't think I hate a platform because a make a statement to rebute a statement against me or a blackberry.
    I could careless if you care. Just so we understand that I'm not a mindless follower or don't have a clue.
    12-17-11 11:34 AM
    Blackberry is the best
    12-17-11 11:35 AM
    Um, not sure anyone really cares. Everyone who lost sleep over this, please raise your hand.
    Moonbase0ne and mike in nc like this.
    12-17-11 11:51 AM
    Blackberry is the best
    I agree but that's not what this is about. I was accused of having a problem w/ apple. Then I'm being accused of trolling. I don't have a problem w/ apple cause I don't use there products. I have a problem with iphone users that don't know what they are talking about putting down other devices.
    I'm at this forum cause I think blackberrys are best.... I don't even want to talk about iphones.
    12-17-11 11:51 AM
    I don't hate any platform, just to clear things up. I choose Blackberry because I LIKE BLACKBERRY......period.
    Personally, i prefer Appleberry, or maybe Nokiaberry, or maybe Motoberry. Wait for it, because it's going to happen.LMAO!
    12-17-11 12:02 PM
    Personally, i prefer Appleberry, or maybe Nokiaberry, or maybe Motoberry. Wait for it, because it's going to happen.LMAO!
    Am I to understand that you, like me, use what you like.....just to clear things up
    13echo4 likes this.
    12-17-11 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD