02-27-12 12:22 PM
29 12
tools
    I've used both as well as android and wp7 and really I'm not seeing the huge advantage you're speaking of.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    02-26-12 02:57 PM
    I've used both as well as android and wp7 and really I'm not seeing the huge advantage you're speaking of.

That's because I'm special ...

Also, how many messages do you do a day? And do you do a lot of the things I mentioned above often?
    Last edited by jranciano; 02-26-12 at 05:42 PM.
    02-26-12 05:40 PM
    Also, how many messages do you do a day? And do you do a lot of the things I mentioned above often?
    I know this thread has nothing to do about Android phones but I'm wondering if teh iPhone has a contacts manager that you can replace. I mentioned earlier that on my stock contacts app, I can only send up to 10 people a text at a time. But I've replaced the stock contacts app with a new one from teh market and I've been able to send up to 35 people the same text at the same time. I'm not sure what the limit is as that's all the people I needed to send it to at that time. And it was a text on the fly. But it was easy, type the text to one person, hit the options button, click select, then my contacts pop up and just check em by clicking on em, and send.

Today was a slow day for me, had a lowly 83 sent and received today.
    02-26-12 09:36 PM
    That's because I'm special ...

Consistently over at least 2000 a month not counting iMessage on my iTouch and WLM/FCC Chat which is integrate into the stock Mango messaging Hub.

Edit also that's from last month when I was using two phones, both with active SIMs so that's a bit of an understatement.

Last edited by N8ter; 02-27-12 at 12:25 PM.
    02-27-12 12:22 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD