I've noticed lately that I'm experiencing increased instances of junk mail in my inboxes. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to reduce that via the Blackberry? I'm using AT&T official 4.5 release.

I'm kind of surprised that there isn't a junk mail filter or marker built into the BB os.
    06-04-09 09:06 AM
    No spam filter in native BlackBerry OS.
    Many ISPs have spam filters or you can filter known addresses or domains using the BIS website for your account (for most OS you have to do this from a PC, not the handheld).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 09:25 AM
    Cool, thank you.

I'm still a little surprised that an OS so centered on e-mail doesn't have some sort of native spam filter. Maybe 5.0!
    06-04-09 10:37 AM
    Who is your email provider? I use Gmail as my main email address and rarely get spam.

If you're using cox, comcast, time warner, etc. as your email provider, I could see why you would have a higher frequency for spam.

Highly unlikely OS 5.0 will have built in spam filter. All that should be done on the server side.
    06-04-09 11:07 AM
    ������ ��������� ��������!
    P/S ��� �����rezultat com ua/page_service_service21 html] ����������� ���, ��� �����, ��� ���� ��
    11-26-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD