Hello!

I'm currently working on a story about BlackBerry users in Quebec. I'm looking to talk to some people who currently use BlackBerry phones but was wondering how I could do so in this forum without breaking any rules as to posting. Would it be possible for the admins or mods to make some sort of announcement or something like that?

Thanks!
    06-06-18 09:36 AM
    so you can do a hit piece making fun of them as the Wall Street Journal did last year?
    Qorax, Jake2826, MB64 and 1 others like this.
    06-06-18 06:44 PM
    I'm looking to talk to some people who currently use BlackBerry phones but was wondering how I could do so in this forum without breaking any rules as to posting
    There's no 'breaking' of rules with that. Just make a questionnaire to start with ~ and folks would respond. Side-by-side create a 'poll' if you want a/ny specific data.
    Fret Madden likes this.
    06-06-18 07:36 PM
    You could see about creating a BBM group and also having discussions on there if you wanted. Users from Quebec could PM you to send you their PINS. You could also create a BBM channel.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Qorax likes this.
    06-06-18 07:58 PM
    Users here may be a bit suspicious after all the negative media coverage over the last 5+ years
    06-06-18 08:53 PM
    Hello!

I'm currently working on a story about BlackBerry users in Quebec. I'm looking to talk to some people who currently use BlackBerry phones but was wondering how I could do so in this forum without breaking any rules as to posting. Would it be possible for the admins or mods to make some sort of announcement or something like that?

Thanks!
    Probably best to contact @Bla1ze, the editor-in-chief.
    Last edited by howarmat; 06-06-18 at 09:39 PM.
    06-06-18 09:17 PM
    You could see about creating a BBM group and also having discussions on there if you wanted. Users from Quebec could PM you to send you their PINS. You could also create a BBM channel.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Is it BB10 users you want to reach out to or Android BlackBerry users? If it is BB10 users, don't use BBM groups or channels.
    06-11-18 05:12 PM