• Apple

0 0%
  • Blackberry

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
  • None, they are all legit

1 100.00%
    I've never called the iphone or other phones toys while enjoying my berries. Yes, they have excellent keyboards to typing out comfortable, winded, and properly typed messages. The LED notification and profiles makes checking your phone efficient, the removable battery and SD cards allow for great allocation of your resources and to have near infinite data storage as well as battery life.

However, as much as it pains me to say this, Blackberry is the true toy and we have been delusional this whole time. The inability to play games on the device does not make it a business phone, and I don't see why they named the Playbook in such a manner. The first business grade tablet? It is almost as if they are trying to hide something, imagine if a man called himself, the most well endowed man at this party while smiling and swishing around hi cranberry vodka, only to later pass out do to restriction of blood when it was found he strapped a cucumber to his leg to impress people.

When you get down to the nitty gritty, the future, the now, the BB is hopelessly lost. It is almost like it can not do anything. Some websites don't display properly in the browser, if at all. Trying to selection bubble options or drop down menus becomes an embarrassing mess you save for when you get to a real computer. The email capabilities are quite limited, in fact you have 9mb of attachment space and after that, you are out of luck! Some pictures can't even be sent via text, because they are too big...pictures that came out of that very phone! Not to mention, once you look at the competition, and what it can do, you come back to your berry feeling very underwhelmed.

There are a host of productivity apps that just aren't available on the Blackberry, not to mention options in MS office that you just can not use. I won't cry for you blackberry you are already dead, but it is I, my eyes have been closed to your bruises, my ears shut to your non responsiveness, and my nose already grew accustom to your rotting corpse, unable to still notice the putrid smell.

I do hear a song from the company, it is the same song and dance. They added a few remixes, but it is still the same song and dance. I am going to that nicer club down the street, where the guys aren't creepers, people dress to impress, and the ladies aren't the size of a walrus.

By next Friday, I might just be in a Samsung Galaxy S3. My resignation, will come in a low price sale of all my blackberry equipment. Two phones, one tablet
    07-02-12 03:05 PM
    07-02-12 03:08 PM
    Here a great place to voice your concerns.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/
    pantlesspenguin and Toodeurep like this.
    07-02-12 03:08 PM
    How poetic... Hope you find the phone that will fill that huge void in your life...

RoseBud68 and Toodeurep like this.
    07-02-12 03:13 PM
    Dang all out of Doritos....hang on....oh, and the beer....hang on a bit, nobody say anything...
    El Cid likes this.
    07-02-12 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD