I do not want to agree with you but you do have a valid point. I love my Priv but I may just be moving on from it next month. Not sure just yet. I do have a month to change my mind
    Thank you. It might not be what we want for BlackBerry, but this is the sad truth.
    lang007 likes this.
    03-29-16 12:50 PM
    Some people just refuse to accept the reality. The market does not accept BlackBerry. They will however buy the new iPhone 5se which brings back a smaller 4inch screen size. Why? Because the market accepts without question that even though the iPhone 5se is virtually identical to the previous iPhone 5s, it is a good phone, and its cheaper! Hey, Apple added another letter to the name, so the market will go wild over it, and accept that it is "faster" and has a "better camera".

Blackberry does not have that kind of acceptance in the cellular world. AT ALL.
    The se has twice the RAM, a larger battery, a faster processor, and a much better camera. It is only "virtually identical" in terms of size.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...-vs-iphone-5s/

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    03-29-16 02:17 PM
    The se has twice the RAM, a larger battery, a faster processor, and a much better camera. It is only "virtually identical" in terms of size.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...-vs-iphone-5s/

But it has a smaller screen too, which goes against what some consumers want.
    03-29-16 02:50 PM
    But it has a smaller screen too, which goes against what some consumers want.
    Actually, it has a smaller screen precisely because many of Apple's customers demanded a smaller phone. Apple started chasing Samsung down the "bigger screen or die" path over the past couple years, and a large enough portion of its fanbase vocalized their displeasure that the company stepped back and made a smaller phone with its most modern internals.
    03-29-16 03:03 PM
    Actually, it has a smaller screen precisely because many of Apple's customers demanded a smaller phone. Apple started chasing Samsung down the "bigger screen or die" path over the past couple years, and a large enough portion of its fanbase vocalized their displeasure that the company stepped back and made a smaller phone with its most modern internals.
    Imagine that, Apple listened to its customers..Lol

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by MB64; 03-29-16 at 03:28 PM.
    03-29-16 03:14 PM
    Imagine that, Apple listened to its customers..Lol

Posted via CB10
    ... a smaller iPod you can talk on...? Again?

:-)

(there's video on YouTube! )

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    03-29-16 04:44 PM
    Kids have smaller hands

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876 patched 2813 ART) #ILoveBB10Apps
    03-29-16 06:41 PM
    ^ *mic drop*

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 08:27 PM
    Kids have smaller hands

Perfect for Trump. Maybe he called for their boycott bcuz they hadn't made this yet? Now he's happy tho lol
    03-29-16 10:44 PM
    Ahh yes, adding insult to injury . . . the CEO of BlackBerry tweeting posts that his PAYING customers can't even get notifications for because the native Tw application doesn't work and hasn't for months or longer. No shame. (dramatic pause) . . . Unbelievable.

You better believe his and others' bonuses get paid though.
    03-30-16 10:17 PM
    Kids have smaller hands

And better phones.

anon(9742832) likes this.
    03-31-16 05:39 AM
    Only BB10 smartphones for me or else bye bye BlackBerry!

  
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    03-31-16 11:05 AM
    Yeah I do...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-31-16 02:39 PM
113 ... 345