It's in the press release below.
    WATERLOO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - November 25, 2013) - BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ: BBRY)(TSX: BB), a world leader in mobile communications, today announced that as part of the on-going reorganization of BlackBerry, Kristian Tear, the Company's Chief Operating Officer, and Frank Boulben, the Company's Chief Marketing Officer, will leave the Company. BlackBerry also announced that James Yersh will replace Brian Bidulka as its Chief Financial Officer. Yersh, who has worked at BlackBerry since 2008, previously served as Senior Vice President, Controller and as the Company's head of Compliance. Bidulka will stay on as a special advisor to the CEO for the remainder of the fiscal year to assist with the transition.
    "I thank Kristian and Frank for their efforts on behalf of BlackBerry. I look forward to working more directly with the talented teams of engineers, and the sales and marketing teams around the world to facilitate the BlackBerry turn-around and to drive innovation," said John Chen, Executive Chair and CEO of BlackBerry. "I also thank Brian for his eight years of dedicated service to BlackBerry. I look forward to working with James and his Finance team as we move forward, execute on our plans and deliver long-term value for our shareholders."
    Chen added, "BlackBerry has a strong cash position and continues, by a significant margin, to be the top provider of trusted and secure mobile device management solutions to enterprise customers around the world. Building on this core strength, and in conjunction with these management changes, I will continue to align my senior management team and organizational structure, and refine the Company's strategy to ensure we deliver the best devices, mobile security and device management through BES 10, provide multi-platform messaging solutions with BBM, and expand adoption of QNX embedded systems."
    BlackBerry also announced today that Roger Martin, a Board member since 2007, has resigned. "Our Board has benefitted from Roger's expertise and insights over the past six years and we wish him the best," said Barbara Stymiest, Board Member and Former Chair of the Board.
    James Yersh has more than 15 years of experience in the technology and telecommunications industries. Yersh previously served as the Senior Vice President, Controller and head of Compliance for BlackBerry. Prior to joining BlackBerry in 2008, he held various senior positions at Cognos Incorporated and Deloitte.

Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results Conference Call Details

BlackBerry will discuss additional details around this announcement when it reports results for the third quarter of fiscal 2014 on December 20th, 2013. A conference call and live webcast will be held beginning at 8 am ET, which can be accessed by dialing 1-800-814-4859 or through your BlackBerry� 10 smartphone, personal computer or BlackBerry� PlayBook? tablet at Investor Events - Canada. A replay of the conference call will also be available at approximately 10 am by dialing (+1)416-640-1917 and entering pass code 4612570# or by clicking the link above on your BlackBerry� 10 smartphone, personal computer or BlackBerry� PlayBook? tablet. This replay will be available until midnight ET January 3, 2014.

About BlackBerry

A global leader in wireless innovation, BlackBerry� revolutionized the mobile industry when it was introduced in 1999. Today, BlackBerry aims to inspire the success of our millions of customers around the world by continuously pushing the boundaries of mobile experiences. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, BlackBerry operates offices in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. The company trades under the ticker symbols "BB" on the Toronto Stock Exchange and "BBRY" on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com.

Forward-looking statements in this news release are made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and applicable Canadian securities laws. When used herein, words such as "expect", "anticipate", "estimate", "may", "will", "should", "intend", "believe", and similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on estimates and assumptions made by BlackBerry Limited in light of its experience and its perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments, as well as other factors that BlackBerry believes are appropriate in the circumstances. Many factors could cause BlackBerry's actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements, including those described in the "Risk Factors" section of BlackBerry's Annual Information Form, which is included in its Annu al Report on Form 40-F (copies of which filings may be obtained at Welcome to the SEDAR Web Site / Bienvenue au Site Web SEDAR or U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage). These factors should be considered carefully, and readers should not place undue reliance on BlackBerry's forward-looking statements. BlackBerry has no intention and undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.

Contacts:
    Investor Contact:
    BlackBerry Investor Relations
    (519) 888-7465
    [email protected]

Media Relations Contact:
    BlackBerry Media Relations
    (519) 888-7465 x77273
    [email protected]

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    11-25-13 08:23 AM
    Lots of great news there.
    11-25-13 08:24 AM
    and Frank Boulben, the Company's Chief Marketing Officer, will leave the Company
    and the villagers rejoice, lol
    11-25-13 08:26 AM
    Without BlackBerry devices, BES10 has no real reason to exist. The are other MDM system that can manage iOS and Android better than BES10 and it's 3rd party plug-ins.

The question is who will be able to buy BlackBerry's.... will they even make a BlackBerry that does not have to connect to a BES server?
    11-25-13 08:35 AM
    and the villagers rejoice, lol
    How is his golden parachute?

sent from my galaxy note 3
    11-25-13 08:37 AM
    Without BlackBerry devices, BES10 has no real reason to exist. The are other MDM system that can manage iOS and Android better than BES10 and it's 3rd party plug-ins.

The question is who will be able to buy BlackBerry's.... will they even make a BlackBerry that does not have to connect to a BES server?
    Miss this part?
    to ensure we deliver the best devices
    11-25-13 08:45 AM
    I was hoping for more support for the BB10 platform - but BB10 is nowhere mentioned - at least I didn't see it. My fear is that Chen is preparing to transition the devices to a more secure version of Android.

--------------------

Pic Tagger for Z30, Z10, Q10, Q5
    11-25-13 08:51 AM
    I was hoping for more support for the BB10 platform - but BB10 is nowhere mentioned - at least I didn't see it. My fear is that Chen is preparing to transition to devices to a more secure version of Android.

--------------------

I noticed that too. He mentioned almost every other BLackBerry resource by name except for BB10.
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-25-13 08:53 AM

You nailed it. Let's countdown until he deploys that chute, and fades away with all that money. "And Another One Bites The Dust".
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    11-25-13 08:59 AM

His parachute is WAY bigger then TH's

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 09:01 AM

The answer is anyone who wants to. There are many companies that want a business phone who won't have BES, why deny a sale. I suspect that if carriers don't carry the phones, you will see Blackberry sell them directly to whoever wants them. You really have to be such a negative poster.
    11-25-13 09:09 AM
    I was hoping for more support for the BB10 platform - but BB10 is nowhere mentioned - at least I didn't see it. My fear is that Chen is preparing to transition the devices to a more secure version of Android.

--------------------

Here we go again. They won't give up BB10. It would take a lot of resources to lock down that think called Android. They already have an OS that is integrated to the BES10 system. Why reinvent the wheel?
    11-25-13 09:11 AM
    Looks like I wasn't the only one thinking it.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 09:12 AM
    I don't see where he mentions that they will keep making devices?
    JeepBB, ssbtech and boi2012 like this.
    11-25-13 09:19 AM
    Where is the good news in this? If anything it's a warning shot to everyone to let us know that BB10 devices may be limited to the devices they have in the market right now.
    11-25-13 09:20 AM
    His parachute is WAY bigger then TH's

Posted via CB10
    With all those "golden parachutes" that BB has been giving out, they could outfit the 82nd Airborne Division. HaHaHa.
    Last edited by grunt0300; 11-25-13 at 11:06 AM.
    Sexy Sadie, qwerty4ever and milo53 like this.
    11-25-13 09:25 AM
    "and refine the Company's strategy to ensure we deliver the best devices"
    11-25-13 09:26 AM
    "and refine the Company's strategy to ensure we deliver the best devices"
    But the full bit is:

"and refine the Company's strategy to ensure we deliver the best devices, mobile security and device management through BES 10" which to me is about Bes10 and the services it delivers not that that they will provide devices themselves - these things are vetted by lawyers and to me the omission of mentioning BB10 is to avoid making statements that could be taken as material statements of support for a platform they are not sure they support.

If they are supporting bb10 why omit its name from two press releases in a row - that cannot be an accident...
    TGR1, sentimentGX4, JeepBB and 2 others like this.
    11-25-13 09:34 AM
    I noticed that too. He mentioned almost every other BLackBerry resource by name except for BB10.
    It doesn't make sense to move to Android completely when BB10 already has a great Android run-time. Clearly though, they are moving to making that more robust, to the point where you can almost call it Android just with a different launcher and minus Google Play. I wonder if the ability to directly install APK files (from the phone even) was something that was planned before, or if this was something that John Chen pushed for. We had a few unlocked run-times in the past, but it's hard to say if it was ever intended for the public since these are all leaked OS builds not meant for the public. I do wonder if they'll ever support Android apps in the work space.
    11-25-13 09:36 AM
    But the full bit is:

"and refine the Company's strategy to ensure we deliver the best devices, mobile security and device management through BES 10" which to me is about Bes10 and the services it delivers not that that they will provide devices themselves - these things are vetted by lawyers and to me the omission of mentioning BB10 is to avoid making statements that could be taken as material statements of support for a platform they are not sure they support.

If they are supporting bb10 why omit its name from two press releases in a row - that cannot be an accident...
    So what other devices is he taking about if it isn't phones?
    11-25-13 09:39 AM
    So what other devices is he taking about if it isn't phones?
    OS7? Belfast will be thrilled.
    11-25-13 09:41 AM
    It may be OS7. Who knows.
    11-25-13 09:42 AM
    But the full bit is:

They need to continue making devices to have the end-to-end solution that is required by their most security-conscious customers (for the immediate future, anyway). I wouldn't be surprised though if they augment it by getting another partner to make devices that would be fine for most companies. If they did that and it becomes successful and trusted, eventually they could phase out hardware.
    11-25-13 09:44 AM
    "...I will continue to align my senior management team and organizational structure, and refine the Company's strategy to ensure we deliver the best devices, mobile security and device management through BES 10, provide multi-platform messaging solutions with BBM, and expand adoption of QNX embedded systems."
    11-25-13 09:46 AM
    "...I will continue to align my senior management team and organizational structure, and refine the Company's strategy to ensure we deliver the best devices, mobile security and device management through BES 10, provide multi-platform messaging solutions with BBM, and expand adoption of QNX embedded systems."
    See above for my response to that - this isn't complex, if they plan to build a strategy around BB10 why does he (twice) avoid mentioning it?
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-25-13 09:49 AM
107 123 ...