The hater is back and this time he slams the passport!

Seriously, what's Wong with this guy lol

Also be sure to follow his BBM Channel C002417F6

He had some troubles with his channel a while back and I invite you to follow his new one.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Elite1; 02-12-15 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Changed [URL] tags to [VIDEO]
    12-27-14 06:25 PM
    Thanks for the heads up...
    12-27-14 06:27 PM
    Good except for when he gets into the camera. The camera on the Passport blows. It takes forever to focus and unless the subject is completely unmoving its completely blurry and looks really bad. I suspect he didn't show the actual camera in use because its not really usable outside of taking pictures of something completely still.
    stevepar likes this.
    12-27-14 06:36 PM
    Will have to check it out, he's been known to provide a bit of humour LOL

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    12-27-14 06:43 PM
    Good except for when he gets into the camera. The camera on the Passport blows. It takes forever to focus and unless the subject is completely unmoving its completely blurry and looks really bad. I suspect he didn't show the actual camera in use because its not really usable outside of taking pictures of something completely still.
    Well, my bud uses his all the time at the skating rink and doesn't have an issue with it. The focus seems a bit slower than an iPhone but the color depth is better. Can't stand those generic washout family photos on the iPhone. Apple needs to work on this.

Great to see JC back. Love this guy. Will definitely follow him on his new channel..

Posted via CB10
    Playbook007 likes this.
    12-27-14 06:45 PM
    I really don't understand what issue with the camera people are talking about... It's awesome!

Passport on 10.3.1.1154:
    JC is back! This time his target is the Passport!-img_20141226_132021.jpg

12-27-14 06:48 PM
    I really don't understand what issue with the camera people are talking about... It's awesome!

Passport on 10.3.1.1154:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141226_132021.jpg 
Views:	4601 
Size:	204.0 KB 
ID:	323621

Is that the myan riviera? I go there in two weeks!!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 06:58 PM
    How does he do the app shortcuts? I use single letter shortcuts to shortdial
    Can I use both (not for the same letters I suppose)?

Posted from my monster machine, AKA the passport...
    12-27-14 07:02 PM
    Is that the myan riviera? I go there in two weeks!!

Posted via CB10
    I wish... 'just' Sydney Harbour, start of the Sydney to Hobart race...view from Georges Head, looking towards the exit of the harbour... I took some glorious pictures there, so I am still utterly confused about whining about the camera.. It could be software ( I am on latest leaked version).

12-27-14 07:06 PM
    How does he do the app shortcuts? I use single letter shortcuts to shortdial
    Can I use both (not for the same letters I suppose)?

Settings -> Shortcuts and Speed Dial... at the bottom of the settings/options.. It also could be only on the latest leak, soon to be released OS..
    JC is back! This time his target is the Passport!-img_20141228_120906.png

12-27-14 07:09 PM
    Well, my bud uses his all the time at the skating rink and doesn't have an issue with it. The focus seems a bit slower than an iPhone but the color depth is better. Can't stand those generic washout family photos on the iPhone. Apple needs to work on this.

Great to see JC back. Love this guy. Will definitely follow him on his new channel..

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't look washed out to me.

mister2d, mkiiw, mk2234 and 1 others like this.
    12-27-14 07:10 PM
    Settings -> Shortcuts and Speed Dial... at the bottom of the settings/options.. It also could be only on the latest leak, soon to be released OS..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141228_120906.png 
Views:	3366 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	323624

Indeed. Not available in 10.3.908

jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    12-27-14 07:12 PM
    Seriously. I'm getting pretty tired of users whining about the Passport camera. Take the time to learn how to truly use it. I take absolutely glorious pictures that truly shine.... nearly every time. I know several colleagues that do as well. The Camera on the Passport is fantastic. Needless to say but a lot of the whiners issues have been eradicated in future software issues.

Go JC, we've missed you!

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry Passport.
    12-27-14 07:20 PM
    I love the camera. At our Christmas dinner there was thirty some cell phones and I had the only BlackBerry and everyone wanted my pictures. They were way better especially using the time shift. The thing I wish they would do is when you open the camera it would remain set in time shift and action mode. Meaning you could set preferences so it opened that way instead of having to set it every time.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 07:29 PM
    Seriously. I'm getting pretty tired of users whining about the Passport camera. Take the time to learn how to truly use it. I take absolutely glorious pictures that truly shine.... nearly every time. I know several colleagues that do as well. The Camera on the Passport is fantastic. Needless to say but a lot of the whiners issues have been eradicated in future software issues.

Go JC, we've missed you!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post11199695
    Cool video. He's quite entertaining.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    I think his 15 mins has passed....

Posted via CB10
    kennybb likes this.
    12-27-14 07:44 PM
    If you figure out the right settings you can avoid that. But true the auto mode can be improved. I bet the next OS update will address the issue. For passport owners, use timeshift more often.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 07:47 PM
    I fail to see your point. You can refer to threads about anything and everything in here.... majority of them are in fact irrelevant and nonsensical. The thread btw also has a few that praise the camera.

12-27-14 07:55 PM
    Let's try to keep this thread on track shall we. Enjoy the video!

Posted via CB10
    Ducca683 likes this.
    12-27-14 08:05 PM
    I think the problem is people expect the camera to be point and shoot.... which with the mechanics and software is far from the case... Those with camera issues may have a hardware issue or software or combination of both... of course as usual... because some have an issue... all have an issue...Very sad... indeed....
    12-27-14 10:07 PM
    I fail to see your point. You can refer to threads about anything and everything in here.... majority of them are in fact irrelevant and nonsensical. The thread btw also has a few that praise the camera.

Try to use the passport to take picture in low light, without holding ur hands super firm for few seconds while the camera is taking the picture, then post ur picture here. And good luck to get the camera focus under the low light.
    stevepar and greenberry666 like this.
    12-27-14 11:03 PM
    I wish... 'just' Sydney Harbour, start of the Sydney to Hobart race...view from Georges Head, looking towards the exit of the harbour... I took some glorious pictures there, so I am still utterly confused about whining about the camera.. It could be software ( I am on latest leaked version).

"Just Sydney Harbour"?? Only the best harbour in the world! And would look awesome with all the boats sailing out, will have to check it out one year!

Posted by Passport, Blackberry's Beast!
    Ducca683 likes this.
    12-27-14 11:16 PM
    Try to use the passport to take picture in low light, without holding ur hands super firm for few seconds while the camera is taking the picture, then post ur picture here. And good luck to get the camera focus under the low light.
    Just took this in my garage and focus is fine, subject is boring though but just to see how it went. Look at the box of cockroach baits on top of filing cabinet, you can read the writing quite clearly
    JC is back! This time his target is the Passport!-img_20141228_162031.jpg

Posted by Passport, Blackberry's Beast!
    12-27-14 11:21 PM
    JC is entertaining and I enjoy his work.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    12-27-14 11:22 PM
45 12