Nice idea (the pill bottle). It would probably have saved mine some beatings. Mine is modded (no earhook; added Jabra minigels).

I tend to use mine only when driving and in the house for long calls or when my hands are busy.
    04-08-09 08:18 PM
    Since my cell is my ONLY phone and I work from home too, the Jawbone is with me and often ON me a lot. The pill bottle was a fluke really, I had an empty one sitting on my desk shortly after I bought my Jawbone. Fiddling with it I put it in the bottle and the light bulb went off. Since I'd almost lost the best ear piece of them all, found it on the seat of my car, that very day I vowed to use the pill bottle from then on. My only caution, pill bottle or whatever else, would be to not leave it in your car in extreme temperatures. Easy enough to put the pill bottle in a pocket or bag.

Luckily for me the Jawbone fit me quite well from the beginning. I was a tad leery because I'd read so many negatives about the fit (I'm talking about the original obviously). But from Day One, after I fiddled with the different adjustments and ear pieces I was set. I love the thing!
    04-08-09 09:44 PM
    I also complained to Aliph about their marketing...NO case, NO car charger (although the are working on it but cannot give a date), and the odd charger end...why not the small USB plug like the MOTO and BB's use. They did say that they would replace, one-time, free of charge, the recharger should it become damaged.
    Earlier this week we actually got iGO tips for the jawbone2. Meaning, that our universal chargers now have tips to charge the jawbone. I don't know if every store everywhere got this or not, but I can confirm that at least some corporate AT&T stores have them. How is that for breaking news?
    04-09-09 08:56 PM
    Maybe this is weird but my husband has a jawbone and when he's not wearing it and wants to just carry it he puts it in his zip-up sunglasses case nestled inside the arms of his glasses. It works!
    04-25-09 11:21 PM
    Earlier this week we actually got iGO tips for the jawbone2. Meaning, that our universal chargers now have tips to charge the jawbone. I don't know if every store everywhere got this or not, but I can confirm that at least some corporate AT&T stores have them. How is that for breaking news?
    Nothing for the original?
    04-30-09 11:38 PM
    If you get a car cigarette lighter plug-in with a USB connector, you can use the Aliph supplied charging cord (or the RIM one for the phone). I use one with both cords in my truck to charge my headset(s) & phone.

Here's one: Amazon.com: 2 Port USB Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Dual Plug for iPod MP3 Players Charger - Color White: Cell Phones & Service
    05-13-09 03:37 PM
    If you get a car cigarette lighter plug-in with a USB connector, you can use the Aliph supplied charging cord (or the RIM one for the phone). I use one with both cords in my truck to charge my headset(s) & phone.

Here's one: Amazon.com: 2 Port USB Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Dual Plug for iPod MP3 Players Charger - Color White: Cell Phones & Service
    Don't know why I never thought of this...

Thank you!
    05-13-09 03:49 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD